Reviews for The Art of Breaking
GlOmP3R chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Though im sad to say I'm not familiar with your writing I will never fully have the heart to say goodbye to a fellow wrighter, you never stop once youv begun because its a wonderfull thing, though I domt know you, nor have I read any of your storys other then this I wish good luck for you, and I pray for you, I don't fully understand your situation but I konw how much it hurts to leave everything behind because of surtin situations, I hope everything turns out alright for you, so not goodbye; but untill we meet again(:
Fabia4ever chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Aw, hope everything will go well for you! It is amazing till' the end. You're amazing! C:
Evee9109 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
What a beautiful and intriguing story. Its too bad that it wont be finished but then again as a writer sometimes you have to things that may be difficult but they are choices that are the best for you. I can understand your decision to stop writing and i truly hope that you'll keep writing even if its not on the site. Good luck!
Lemonsnaps chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Oh no! Well I am curious, but I hope everything turns out well. I have enjoyed your writing so far, and I shall keep you in my prayers! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Noooooooooo! I even reread the last chapter to get in the mood. But forget about that. I hope everything is okay with you and I am the praying type and will put you in one. Although I do wish I knew what I was praying for. Health ?stability?

Was a pleasure reading your story. It was different and well written and angsty and great. Of course id like to see how it would've ended but ya gotta do you. Maybe one day?
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Aww I was sad when it ended please update soon:)
myghost chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I like the plot, it's already very interesting.
However, it seems very.. Rushed.
Like the chapters should be a little longer.
Maybe if you into a bit more detail with the surroundings, feelings and whatnot.
guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
aaaaaaaah 3333

keep it up please 3
HasiVA chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Ohhhh! Sasuke let something slip out, didn't he? XD This Sasuke is a lot hard to read though! I feel no better than Sakura right now.
Stay4fun chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
It's fine if you update slow, to me that's the key of amazing writing, darling cause' you're taking your time instead of rushing. (:

I definitely like this chapter and how Sasuke blurted out something without meaning to.
Strawberry Bells chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Every single time you update, I get chills and when reading it, too! You're really amazing and I love you (friendly way)!

Also, it's fine if you're late. I totally understand! School gets in the way. :(. I hope everything goes well for you, and take your time, don't rush, sweetie! C:

Your fan,

Bulla Tulla
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Why are you do fabulous? This was a great chapter. I love the angst between them - we all know that if SasuSaku were to have an ALONE confrontation, he would try to rip her to shreds about her "betrayal" cause deep down we know that that really would hurt him deeply in some way.

I love how dark you've made Sasuke but it isn't the kind where he is just a statue and doesn't say anything. He's blunt and hurtful; he speaks! Even if it's meant to break her but even though he is furious and filled with rage, he cannot help but let his feelings and past (good) intentions for her let slip and I LOVE it!

I look forward to your next chapter as always and I hope you have a great school semester!
Fabia4ever chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
This story is ultra amazing!
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Interesting. Can't wait to read more of your fic.
Lemonsnaps chapter 2 . 7/27/2012