Reviews for Life's Grand Stage
hikingurl48 chapter 1 . 4/11
This was a great start. What happened?
dashundra89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Why did you stop writing this story? No disrespect.
This name is already taken chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Great first chapter, love the idea. Hope you continue this story.
seekerharmoney chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Thanks good chapter
DishclothRioter chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That's it? Come now, you can't leave us hanging for so long! I'm intrigued and would love to read more. Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
AW-SOME...MOORRREEEE!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Well what's the proposition? How long until we find out? How long has he noticed her if he's already checked I to her life? That's a little creepy, I don't care who you are. I can't wait to see how things develop though.
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
Daywatcher chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
looking forward to more!
Angelik Angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I liked very much of its history and I'm dying to know what he will propose to her, I have an idea what it is and it makes me even more curious to know if I'm hitting hehe, more at this point all I'm wanting is a great update. You posted this chapter has forty-two days today and I wonder if you will continue with the story ...
Just so you know, what little I've read say it will be a great and wonderful story if you go ahead and update more frequently, planning not to let their fans desperate for new updates. I sincerely hope that soon we can enjoy another exciting update. XOXO
dinotopian chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
An interesting beginning! Thank you!
mrs-n315 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm hooked. I have a feeling I know where this is going and I always love to read a "rags to riches" B/E story. I'm excited to read more and hope you'll be on a regular posting schedule :)
vpg26 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Loved this first chapter and cannot wait for additional chapters to come! Can't wait to hear what he is going to offer her!
anny2010 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
another chapter please and thank you very much hope to hear from you soon and see another wonderful chapter soon as well.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012