Reviews for Hyde And Seek
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
From:Lynne
Interesting story, I was not sure I was going to stick with this one but you have me intrigued. Please update soon.
GreekLia chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
this story is awesome! keep up the great work! can't wait for the next update!
lisalilac chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I loveee it! Ana and Christian didn't recognize her! Ana is pregnant again with twins wow! They have been busy! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I like your story but honestly there is NO WAY on this planet Christian Grey would EVER give up on finding his kidnaped child! That man would expire all is money and would have aged a million years before giving up on finding his child that was stolen out of his house. When he and Ana met Ella, they would have had some idear or feeling that was their child as they are way to connected to each other and again, because Chrisitan is to protective. I hope you put an end to Teddy having a crush on his sister reall soon. I can't wait to see how you finish this story.
ActingPickle09 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far! Can't wait to read more!
I love love love it chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
You are doing a fantastic job! The story line is getting better and better! More on her boyfriend sitch please!
Sashadora chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Love it! Please keep the good work up and update soon :)
jackieshopper chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I have to say i agree, please dont let their relationship go too much further... too creepy. I dont get that CG didnt put every last dollar on finding that baby either. But interesting story. I hope someone sees the resemblance or asks her last name or something. But i guess if they figure it out too soon, the story would be over. Please keep writing. Cant wait for more, i need my fsog ff fix.
Itachi.Grey.Grl chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Can't wait to see how this plays out! Loving it )
Mark's Daughter chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I find this an interesting take...I guess my main thoughts are...I don't believe that with all of Christian's billions and his resources...that they did not find this child...her name is still Ella and Jack Hyde is her father...?...after all this time, Christian's people would have found her...of course, unless he stopped looking because he didn't like that Ana didn't tell him there were twins...and he didn't like that she named her Ella...so he just stopped looking?...but then again could he really live his whole life knowing his child was out there and he didn't control her?...interesting take on things...you see you have made me think!
Nan Virden chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Good story. It'll be interesting to see where it'll go.
lisalilac chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
It is getting interesting!
Meli1302 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
i hope teddy is smart like his father and just did all that because he felt ella was his sister im swear they would of sd her name around the house and she looks like ana so please dont tell me u going to make them fall in love please no... will like to see where the next chapter goes... please update soon
Court0624 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Great chapter!
Sahasra chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Please let it not be...they shld soon feel ki they are just frnds...and yeah how can Christian be so careless about his child?..but neverthless I loved the Story!..keep writing:))))
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »