Reviews for Composed
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Finaly! Some action if finaly happening! I like the band name although you could have mabe them 'Dark/Black Order', 'Exorcist' , or 'Innocence' to have the -man effect. Please update soon! And i soooo happy that your updating again! I really really REALLY wanted to find out what happend next.
Infinities Lover chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Ha! Lol
Nice, this is cute! Update soon please!
kaoru12211991 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
I think it was worth it, especially since the chapter was so long, I'm so glad that Allen confessed to being white clown and Lavi and Allen have sort of confessed to liking each other, now we just need them to say it out loud! I really want to see how the school reacts when they find out Allen's real identity. Sorry this review could've been better but I love the story and I'm definitely looking forward to the rest!
LavenForeverxoxo chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I love you o.o now, let me explain... Although that was a completely and totally awkward way to say it, I was beyond ecstatic when I found out you were continuing this fanfic, because I read it about a million years ago and adored it, so... Weird confessions about fanfic continuations o.o but yeah, ignore my weirdness and keep up the good work xD
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
XxlavenloverxX chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
please update soon! As I said before I love your story! So if you can pretty please hurry and update?
XxlavenloverxX chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
I totally love your story! The premise of the secret star that lavi knows him both ways and doesn't realize it is amazing. the entire plot and set-up of the story is well thought out too. oh, and by the way, Sherlock, you don't know my secret! ahahahahahahaha! -evil laughter- well ahem - clears throat- sorry about that. well, bye!
Akkira Nala chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Yay!
Laven :3
This story is amazing! I was a bit afraid that Lavi had reacted as in his dream...
Update soon, please!
VeridianSoul chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Omg this was so great and cute i was actually wondering when this chapter would be posted a few days ago haha. Thanks so much! Please update soon
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE MY GOSH IM BEGGING YOU! (Begging. Pathetic no?)
VeridianSoul chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Please continue this! I really love this story
Moyashi-Kun06 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
LOVE IT!

Keep on going please!

_
Elvira Rayne chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
This story plot is pretty interesting-especially the part about Allen hating Mana. That's got me hooked. In every story Mana is dead and Allen loves him to death. I do think it's a bit unfair that Alma won't let Lavi hit on Allen though. Like, yeah it's his brother and all but what, will he not be friends with Lavi anymore if Lavi goes out with Allen? Isn't that more of Allen's choice anyways? I hope they get together soon and I REALLY want them to kiss...don't ask me why but Laven kisses are the best! :3 How do you choke someone with a paper ball? xD That made me laugh. One thing that confused me was that you said that Alma and Allen were brothers. Unless Mana and Neah are in a relationship, they should be cousins because Allen is Mana's son, who is Neah's brother, and Alma is Neah's son, who is Mana's brother. It's really an interesting story though except for a bit of grammar mistakes...and here comes my OCD Grammar Problems part of the Review:

You have a few run-off sentences that should be cut off at some points, and some of the commas are misplaced. Commas should only be put somewhere when there is a pause in the sentence, and sometimes you put too many or too little commas in there. I know it's probably not a real word but when most people mean 'attack-hugged' they put in glomped instead. It's not an official word, but a LOT of people go by it. Also, all songs/artists should be capitalized at the beginning (Ex: The Pretenders) and I've seen quite a few times where you put a period when you had to put a question mark. I have seen a few misspellings like:
Yaw - Jaw
Hu - Huh
Of - Off
Relieve - Relief (Relieve is a verb, relief is a feeling)
Shocked - Choked (I think that was just an accident at that part but it was near the beginning when Allen choked* on his sandwich)
Swapped - Swatted (Swapped means you exchanged something)
Common - C'mon, Come on
miss (as in miss Nine) - Miss/Ms. (This is capitalized mostly out of respect for the teacher)
Do track - Attract
Brake - Break (Brake is like brakes on a car when you need to stop. Break can be if you break something or if you're taking time off of things.)
Scare - Scar (Scare is when you cause someone to be afraid)
Then - Than (Then is when you're saying something that happened after whatever you're saying...Ex: My nose felt stiff and then I sneezed. Than is when you're comparing something. Ex: I'm more cold than an iceberg)
Surprize - Surprise
Sue me, I'm just being a Grammar Nazi xD Don't let my Grammar Naziness (no that isn't a word it's in my dictionary though c;) keep you down though! I just really have to comment on grammar too much...I've made SEVERAL grammar mistakes that have been embarrassing. Another thing is dialogue (who's speaking and stuff). I'm good with it, but I'm sure a lot of people would be a bit confused. I would suggest saying things like: Allen replied, answered, asked, questioned, said, moaned (not in the perverted way!), groaned, sighed, etc. I don't have a problem with you're dialogue at all but I'm sure several people do...I get that all the time -sigh- Anyways! I'm REALLY excited for the next chapter! You should like make Lavi and Allen be alone for awhile and then...something very...*giggles*...nice...happens (MAKING OUT OR SOMETHING! xD)...or not...sorry...I can't control myself sometimes...:3
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love this story. I do hope you will keep writing, this has actually been quite entertaining to read.
Usagi-Twins chapter 4 . 7/5/2013