Reviews for A Foreigner in a Jeepney
Rane Kurodo chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Nakuha mo ang pinaghalong humor at romance! Napakagands ng sinulat mo at napamahal na ako dito!

Sayang hindi niya pinakinggan si Alfred. Baka nagbigay ng e-mail.

Si arthur naman ! Plot twist. Meet the F.A.C.E. family!
UberRookie chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
England at the end!I really like this dahil nakakarelate sa mga classmates ko ko yung pinagsama mo the drama and humor,it gives a nice taste and also nagustohan ko din yung pagkapotray mo ng mga pinoy,the parents and even the main character (Wahh!Taglish)
RottenGlass chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
When referring the hair colour as chocolate brown/jet black, I believe it should be 'dye' and not 'die'. Dye refers to colouring and die refers to someone or something dead. Okay...

Pakshet ang sweet nito! Di pa ko nakakabasa ng tagalog/english crap sa fanfiction! And may America and England (si England ung nasa huli diba?) fanservice pa! Mamamatay ako sa nosebleed pag nagyari to sakin, seryoso ako! At sorry pag wrong-grammar ung tagalog ko, di ako masyado magaling eh... I know, shame on me.

Really loved it! 3
JapLietFinSpaHongEst chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I really like this. Kinilig ako nang sobra, sinasabi ko sa'yo. 3
Phantom Player chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love this story. To be honest, I usually come back to read this once in a while because this is seriously too freakin' awesome to ignore-
(Diyos ko, ang galing mo sumulat.)
-and I could say that it's well-written, humorous, a bit dramatic and I find it perfect. That's all i have to say
mangoshake24 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
hahhahaha the ending is epic igggyyyyyyy :D nice story dude
Blink chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
*snorts* Naku, inday! Puro naman Inglisero yung mga nakikilala! Dudugo na lang yung ilong ko!
Di, biro lang!

Okay, mag-Iingles na ako.

I love the last part! Seriously, I could've snorted and laughed so loud that my sisters upstairs would check on me but my sense are a tad, well, insensitive.
UNAMED PERSON chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I seriously loved your story. The way you put drama hen humor at the end was really good. I actually kept on laughing at what Maria said at the end XD. LOL England at the end.
I didn't really need to look at the translations, because I'm a Filipino :D
Missy'Cinnamon chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh my that was hilarious! This seriously got me laughing oh my gosh! :''
Sapphire SilverScythe chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA! Ang cute (This is so cute)! This DEFINITELY goes to my favorites.

Their story is so bittersweet, my heart hurts. *clutches heart*

Uh-oh, Arthur's next. XD USPH forever! XDD
Angiall25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
really, i like ur stories it always makes me laugh. i am also not fluent speaking in English but i always try/practice hehe
LettuceOfJustice chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ahhh this is just too hilarious! ;u; I like it!
ShizukaUsami89 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
WTF... ENGLAND'S NEXT XDDD
This is too epic LOLZ
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Lol! That, would be my luck. meet a hot guy, can barely communicate with him. Sadly the only foreign languages i know are ones that i know about as well as Maria knows english. It was a cute, hilarious and very interesting story :)
Luna Espejo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
whoa! what? you only got 2 reviews? that is... seriously, this one was really nice. honestly, i was hesitant in reading this because (1) it's kinda too long. but i've read longer ones so what? just didn't have much time until today. (2) the title, honestly, wasn't so intriguing. though the summary is. & finally, because there was only 2 reviews. i wondered if it wasn't good. but i did try & read this. & it surprised me that you only got 2 reviews. what the heck? they're missing out on this! ...oh well, maybe a lot did read this but didn't leave a review. but really...

i love how you wrote the story. it's really well-written. like, REALLY. this was so amazing. & the plot was nice. it was sweet. & well... beautiful? hahahah Although to be honest, reading this felt like Filipinas easily fall for foreigners. I dont like that thought but it is also a fact that a lot of Filipinas do prefer foreigners. In my part, it's kinda insulting but the fact is much more so because it IS a fact. Well, i guess im one of the few who do not get mesmerized by foreigners. (im on her dad's side. YEAH! XD) i dont get mesmerized by men in general anyway so i guess that exempts me? but it is different for anime characters. which is kinda weird indeed when i think about it.

Ah. anyway, it was really sad that Alfred left. But it's more sad that she didn't listen to him in the end. He must've felt bad too about leaving her - even though he only thought of her as a friend. It was the final day so she could've cherished it more. & then listened to Alfred because maybe he was telling her his e-mail address & she didn't listen. She blew up her chance. LOL! so yeah & in the ending, i was like, "OMG! it's Arthur this time!". XD hahahah. that was, a nice ending to the drama part. which is good because a cheerful ending is good for the health. LOL!