Reviews for A Foreigner in a Jeepney
H.Mango chapter 1 . 2/17
Ahhahaha I love it!
That was a really hilarious ending ahhaah
And I could totally umagine Maria falling for Arthur andending up broken hearted because he too had to leave
That was seriously entertaining
Rane Kurodo chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Nakuha mo ang pinaghalong humor at romance! Napakagands ng sinulat mo at napamahal na ako dito!

Sayang hindi niya pinakinggan si Alfred. Baka nagbigay ng e-mail.

Si arthur naman ! Plot twist. Meet the F.A.C.E. family!
Fire103 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
England at the end!I really like this dahil nakakarelate sa mga classmates ko ko yung pinagsama mo the drama and humor,it gives a nice taste and also nagustohan ko din yung pagkapotray mo ng mga pinoy,the parents and even the main character (Wahh!Taglish)
RottenGlass chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
When referring the hair colour as chocolate brown/jet black, I believe it should be 'dye' and not 'die'. Dye refers to colouring and die refers to someone or something dead. Okay...

Pakshet ang sweet nito! Di pa ko nakakabasa ng tagalog/english crap sa fanfiction! And may America and England (si England ung nasa huli diba?) fanservice pa! Mamamatay ako sa nosebleed pag nagyari to sakin, seryoso ako! At sorry pag wrong-grammar ung tagalog ko, di ako masyado magaling eh... I know, shame on me.

Really loved it! 3
JapLietFinSpaHongEst chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I really like this. Kinilig ako nang sobra, sinasabi ko sa'yo. 3
Phantom Player chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I love this story. To be honest, I usually come back to read this once in a while because this is seriously too freakin' awesome to ignore-
(Diyos ko, ang galing mo sumulat.)
-and I could say that it's well-written, humorous, a bit dramatic and I find it perfect. That's all i have to say
mangoshake24 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
hahhahaha the ending is epic igggyyyyyyy :D nice story dude
Blink chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
*snorts* Naku, inday! Puro naman Inglisero yung mga nakikilala! Dudugo na lang yung ilong ko!
Di, biro lang!

Okay, mag-Iingles na ako.

I love the last part! Seriously, I could've snorted and laughed so loud that my sisters upstairs would check on me but my sense are a tad, well, insensitive.
UNAMED PERSON chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I seriously loved your story. The way you put drama hen humor at the end was really good. I actually kept on laughing at what Maria said at the end XD. LOL England at the end.
I didn't really need to look at the translations, because I'm a Filipino :D
Missy'Cinnamon chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh my that was hilarious! This seriously got me laughing oh my gosh! :''
Sapphire SilverScythe chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA! Ang cute (This is so cute)! This DEFINITELY goes to my favorites.

Their story is so bittersweet, my heart hurts. *clutches heart*

Uh-oh, Arthur's next. XD USPH forever! XDD
Angiall25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
really, i like ur stories it always makes me laugh. i am also not fluent speaking in English but i always try/practice hehe
LettuceOfJustice chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ahhh this is just too hilarious! ;u; I like it!
ShizukaUsami89 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
WTF... ENGLAND'S NEXT XDDD
This is too epic LOLZ
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Lol! That, would be my luck. meet a hot guy, can barely communicate with him. Sadly the only foreign languages i know are ones that i know about as well as Maria knows english. It was a cute, hilarious and very interesting story :)