Reviews for The Return
miroko hytake chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Well, well. Looks like Voldemort is starting to have a heart more and more everyday. You're doing great, kid! Keep it up.
Yellowish Blue chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
Hello, this chapter excites me most. It's quite hilarious...Will Voldemort be in Kero-chan's form for... let's say,5 or 6 days? Please forgive me for not listening... it would be great, right? I can just imagine it...Voldemort MIGHT just like Sakura...
Darklight Blue chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
I really like this part. It's a bit hilarious, Voldemort being Kero-chan...
Hely chapter 29 . 2/7/2014
Why did you stop updating? It's an awesome story :(
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
Great story! i love it!
Please continue soon!
Cherry Pink chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
I love your story! Switching Kero and Voldemort's body is priceless! I hope you update soon.
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
Update soon please
Nuriko chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
sakura240 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
Kura: *in another room, trying to gain control of her laughter*

Berry: Oh gosh...oh gosh...this was brilliant! Sakura, you're so evil! XD I loved the Change thing! Oh gosh...pbth...!

Kura: Okay, I think I'm okay now. Anyway, that was so hilarious! XD I had to stop just before I read the Change part cause I had piano lessons and I was late...and when I came back! XD I just fell to the floor laughing! XD

Berry: Now then...and Voldermort who knows of love. well, this is rather interesting :) This is one of the best CCSxHP stories we've ever read :) We hope that you would continue soon :)

Kura: Until then! XD BYES! Oh, wait, is Voldermort gonna turn nice here? Cause that'd be really interesting :)
miroko hytake chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
I read every chapter in two days, and I must say, I was impressed on how you made the two stories beldn well togehter; though I was creeped and mad at Voldamort for kissing Sakura. I loved this last chapter and I agree with the others, this is PRICELESS !ROTFL Keep up the good work Dreaming Snow, I think Rowling-san and the writers from Clamp would be happy and praising ur work as much as I will. Can't wait to see the next chapter; let me know when the epilouge comes in, kay? What will Tomoyo-Chan do now?
Faliara chapter 28 . 5/28/2013
Pffff- HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA- HAHAHAHAHAHA- This may be the funniest chapter I've read yet.
animeandmangafangirl chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
XD the punishment was awesome! I forgot about that and about tomoyo...
Anonymus 2000 chapter 27 . 5/12/2013
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait until the next chapter this is so smashing! so that's what Dumbledore meant...muahahaha!sayonara!
Anonymus chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
all I can say right now now is...eeeew! I think Voldemort's a pedophile despite having the body of a 17 year old still, eew! but oddly enough I like it, it gives...the creepy bad-guy vibes I got adrenaline rush haha
animeandmangafangirl chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
0.0 he is getting soft!? what. the. heck. wow what a surprise...great chapter! is kero-chan still stunned?