Reviews for The Return
xxshannaro chapter 29 . 6/10
I love this book!
Darklight Blue chapter 29 . 6/1
Could you please update the story? I have been reading it countless times and each time it leaves me hanging with many questions. Will Voldemort truly be changed from truly evil to just evil or an antihero? If he does not 'snuff love like a candle', does it mean that Syaoran will be having a love rival on Sakura? What will he do after he and Kero changes forms? I'd really wish you would go and write the chapters left... although it would seem that it will be around for 10 to 20 chapters.
miroko hytake chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Well, well. Looks like Voldemort is starting to have a heart more and more everyday. You're doing great, kid! Keep it up.
Yellowish Blue chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
Hello, this chapter excites me most. It's quite hilarious...Will Voldemort be in Kero-chan's form for... let's say,5 or 6 days? Please forgive me for not listening... it would be great, right? I can just imagine it...Voldemort MIGHT just like Sakura...
Darklight Blue chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
I really like this part. It's a bit hilarious, Voldemort being Kero-chan...
Hely chapter 29 . 2/7/2014
Why did you stop updating? It's an awesome story :(
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
Great story! i love it!
Please continue soon!
Cherry Pink chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
I love your story! Switching Kero and Voldemort's body is priceless! I hope you update soon.
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
Update soon please
Nuriko chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
sakura240 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
Kura: *in another room, trying to gain control of her laughter*

Berry: Oh gosh...oh gosh...this was brilliant! Sakura, you're so evil! XD I loved the Change thing! Oh gosh...pbth...!

Kura: Okay, I think I'm okay now. Anyway, that was so hilarious! XD I had to stop just before I read the Change part cause I had piano lessons and I was late...and when I came back! XD I just fell to the floor laughing! XD

Berry: Now then...and Voldermort who knows of love. well, this is rather interesting :) This is one of the best CCSxHP stories we've ever read :) We hope that you would continue soon :)

Kura: Until then! XD BYES! Oh, wait, is Voldermort gonna turn nice here? Cause that'd be really interesting :)
miroko hytake chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
I read every chapter in two days, and I must say, I was impressed on how you made the two stories beldn well togehter; though I was creeped and mad at Voldamort for kissing Sakura. I loved this last chapter and I agree with the others, this is PRICELESS !ROTFL Keep up the good work Dreaming Snow, I think Rowling-san and the writers from Clamp would be happy and praising ur work as much as I will. Can't wait to see the next chapter; let me know when the epilouge comes in, kay? What will Tomoyo-Chan do now?
Faliara chapter 28 . 5/28/2013
Pffff- HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA- HAHAHAHAHAHA- This may be the funniest chapter I've read yet.
animeandmangafangirl chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
XD the punishment was awesome! I forgot about that and about tomoyo...
Anonymus 2000 chapter 27 . 5/12/2013
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait until the next chapter this is so smashing! so that's what Dumbledore meant...muahahaha!sayonara!