Reviews for Through a broken mirror
Please update with a chapter of Loki & Darcy as Darcy gives birth to Leif,Derrick,Livny & that you continue this fanfic through 100 maybr as these are short and a good read.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
this was a lot of fun to read great job.
Xepher06 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Of course Loki could command a baby to be quiet. But probably not the Hulk, haha! Not that anyone could. Nice chapter. :)
Xepher06 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Aw! So sweet with little Darcy.
Champagne Toasts chapter 30 . 5/4/2013
You should do something like this but with Jane and Thor
Merri85 chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
love it.
Chuuulip chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
Oh is there gonna be a next chapter for this one? :O
Xepher06 chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Oh my oh my. Wonder if she tased him the first time they met?! That would've been hilarious! Thanks for the insight into other realm women. Loki, ever so picky.
Xepher06 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Wow, 4 kids and all half of Loki...wonder how they would be dinner! Lol! Darcy as queen would be badass. Very cool chapter!
Xepher06 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I believe this to be so Loki! A little over the top is , I think, somewhat his style. A very lovely and heartfelt letter, sorta made my eyes mist over.
On the the next chappie!
Xepher06 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Ooh! Sly Frigga...smiles all around. To have your mouth sewn shut?! Talk about unimaginable pain! Made me cringe when I read that part. Very nice chapter!
Xepher06 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Ah, Darcy...she has Loki wraped around her little finger! This chapter was really sweet on Loki's part.
Iole17 chapter 30 . 3/24/2013
This is a sad world, but it's nice to see the different perspective.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/24/2013
whoa darcy's nuts? how that happen?
Cindy Svensson chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
Perhaps a dark!Darcy warning before this chapter? Their relationship is lacking complete consent.