Reviews for Microcosmographie, or Athens Discovered
sweetkid45 chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
Gabrielle ate to much now she needs to throw up now then she'll be fine. chapter !
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
This is a different direction, I like the idea of having to deal a problem in a theater, the season 4 episode with the play really felt like a poor attempt to me, its subtext jokes it didn't feel strong this concept feels much stronger and is much more of what I would like to have to have seen. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this because I think it'll be great fun.
XenaGabrielleFOREVER chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Interesting chapter
XenaGabrielleFOREVER chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Loving this story. Very funny.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
One thing I did like about this chapter was that you showed that Gabrielle isn't perfect she can be as disgusting as everyone else from time to time. Watching her spit ale was very amusing, I always felt that, this more human element of her character got left out because was the one having off days, so it’s great to see a role reverse.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Now the scene where the Xena threw the healers things out of the window was brilliant just for the mental image of the people below crying out in anger its like one of those brilliant scenes in a movie where someone throws something out of the window you hear a scream a car, crash and alarms going off. Poor Gabrielle really not her day, Xena reference to mushrooms was also very funny, as we all saw the effects that hallucinogenic drugs have on Gabrielle in the series.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I had no idea Agora was a meeting place in Greece for people to talk when I think of Agora I think of the film Agora about the famous Hypatia who challenged religion with her theories on the universe and paid for it with her life. This chapter had me laughing in that Gabrielle was clearly very drugged and sniping at everyone and being really mean, seeing that darker side in fan fiction is always so fun and I love how you've run with this.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Fascinating first chapter, I love the playful banter between Xena and Gabrielle it feels very natural. It’s like watching a quite day in their lives where they are just talking and eating and having fun. I like though how Xena can't quite control Gabrielle it makes for very funny reading.