Reviews for Sherlock Holmes & John Watson
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
so where is the big reveal
Lotrq chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Continue, please!
Julie chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
So I know you haven't updated in a long time but PLEASE continue this! I normally dont like fanfiction and I adore this! Its amazing! Keep going!
UnderdogAngel chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I love the tone you've set in this drabble set. It's so Sherlock Holmes, I could die.

Anywhoo I enjoyed this one as well. I didn't find it boring. :) Boredom was clearly expressed by Sherlock (as was the theme of this one-"restless"), but I didn't think it was *boring*. Heh, and I love Sherlock's "childish" mannerisms. xD

I'm very curious to read the next part. o.o I hope you feel more inspired for it! Keep up the good work, my friend!
UnderdogAngel chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Oh...Mycroft... heehee He's such a great big brother, isn't he? I mean, for all their squabbles and jabs at each other, they really do care about each other. I think Mycroft's reaction was perfect.

And Sherlock, you twat. But then you're always a twat. At least John and Mrs. Hudson know how to take it in stride! haha I really liked this one, even if it didn't come out quite the way you wanted it to. :) Great work, my dear! (Now onto read #3!)
Jakemoo chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I do quite like this story, and I hope you go on in further chapters. Though I'm not a fan of Mycr
The Epic Uber Nerd chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I love this, the stoic Sherlock Holmes has fallen in love, though I always feltthat he would just come out and say it to John because of his brash and rather forward nature. I like the other point of view on him and his feelings, so then does this mean that there will be more Mycroft later in the story? I hope so.

Please write more!
charlock221 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I'm really enjoying your story so far, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
strudel chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This has frightfully similar content to the beginning of Cynthia K Coe's " The Problem". Accidental or do you have a source of inspiration you perhaps forgot to mention?
UnderdogAngel chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I quite liked this, my dear. It was simple and short, as drabbles should be, but I believe you captured the spirit and voice of the novels quite plainly (from my memory of what little I've read, mind you). Well done, you.

The only critiques of any sort I would offer would be of the grammatical variety, so I'll not say anything on that subject. Apart from one thing: "patience" as opposed to "patients". Be sure to keep the difference in mind! It confused me a bit until I realized you meant the plural of "patient". Just a small note there.

Other than that, this was very nice to read. I enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this challenge. :)