Reviews for Borrowed Time
sp72 chapter 10 . 1/4
There are not a lot really good Charmed fanfictions that are combine good writing, an interesting plot and are in character. This is certainly one! Even after such a long time I really REALLY hope you finish it. You have couple of interesting plots here that are pleading to be solved.
There are not so many "really" good Charmed stories (with a interesting plot, in character and good writing equally) and this is certainly one. I really, REALLY hope there is still a chance you finish it even after such a long time without and update. You manged to create so many different interesting storyline that are all still open and I am certainly not the only one waiting for the way you want to unwind them.
Ayiz chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
God am basically in love whit this story! It's amazing how can you abounden it? Where is Wyatt what happens to him? What's gonna happen to Chris? He can't be healed any longer. Will he time travel and change it all? Did piper die because Chris survived his time limit? You have soo many plot point just waiting to be developed pleasee is ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT! I will pay you to finish the story 15bucks
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
Tis story was ny favorite charmed story to date and im so sad its unfinished! I hope someday you're struck with ibspiration and you come back to it because it's amazing and I want to know how it ends! Great job!
AJ Granger chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
But aren't you going to finish it? It's a great story, though I would have liked a few more Bianca/Chris moments - even if they were fighting. Weird to hear her say she was married, as I kind of hoped they would get together even with the end of the world. Guess it could still happen, as they fought in the resistance before together. I really want to see more of this story.
tasha chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
more please
percabethfan45 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Has b anyone adopted this story? I love it update it soon of your going to finish
gabyhyatt chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I love yor fic, please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Groan, this could have been really interesting but then you added in things like Melinda. A waste of good story potential.
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Great job on this.
CheshireCat chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Please, you can't just dropp the story when you nearly finished it O.O
I only found it a few days ago and I was so engrossed (sorry if it's the wrong word, I'm not a native speaker) in it that I just couldn't stop reading. I really love this story and you are a really good writer. So, could you finish this story, pretty please? I can't wait :D
lizardmomma chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
well done, welcome back. It was worth the wait, I hate that Henry and Piper are gone but I know things aren't always what they seem in the Charmed world.
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
poor Henry T_T and Chris seems to have some kind of plan, but what?
the only thing I can think of is going back to when he was supposed to die and
letting himself die; seems like something he'd do if he thought he could change that
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
I'm not trough much of this Fanfic yet, but is this based of just the Series or the Comics as well? Because in the Charmed Sequel (the Comics) Melinda is a Whitelighter-witch. I will try to read more later, since I don't dislike Melinda, I love her. Keep going!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
This is just really sad... and AGRAVATING! You abandoned a story with only 2 chapters to go! That just makes me mad... like really mad.