Reviews for Borrowed Time
AJ Granger chapter 10 . 7/22
But aren't you going to finish it? It's a great story, though I would have liked a few more Bianca/Chris moments - even if they were fighting. Weird to hear her say she was married, as I kind of hoped they would get together even with the end of the world. Guess it could still happen, as they fought in the resistance before together. I really want to see more of this story.
tasha chapter 10 . 4/1
more please
percabethfan45 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Has b anyone adopted this story? I love it update it soon of your going to finish
gabyhyatt chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I love yor fic, please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Groan, this could have been really interesting but then you added in things like Melinda. A waste of good story potential.
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Great job on this.
CheshireCat chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Please, you can't just dropp the story when you nearly finished it O.O
I only found it a few days ago and I was so engrossed (sorry if it's the wrong word, I'm not a native speaker) in it that I just couldn't stop reading. I really love this story and you are a really good writer. So, could you finish this story, pretty please? I can't wait :D
lizardmomma chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
well done, welcome back. It was worth the wait, I hate that Henry and Piper are gone but I know things aren't always what they seem in the Charmed world.
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
poor Henry T_T and Chris seems to have some kind of plan, but what?
the only thing I can think of is going back to when he was supposed to die and
letting himself die; seems like something he'd do if he thought he could change that
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
I'm not trough much of this Fanfic yet, but is this based of just the Series or the Comics as well? Because in the Charmed Sequel (the Comics) Melinda is a Whitelighter-witch. I will try to read more later, since I don't dislike Melinda, I love her. Keep going!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
This is just really sad... and AGRAVATING! You abandoned a story with only 2 chapters to go! That just makes me mad... like really mad.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
If you actually finish this story, I will literally pay you! I'm not sure why I'm that desperate but that's how much i believe in the awesomeness of this fic's ending. If you do finish it I'll send you an emt. Just 10 bucks, nothing fancy, but its the principle of the thing. Please don't abandon it.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
So I made the huge mistake of reading this story in one go at night and getting really attached to it. I'm hoping that by some miracle, you're going to come back and finish this amazing story and not leave it sitting around even though you drove it all the way to its last 2 chapters. Please! Please don't keep me hanging like this! Finish it...please?
PrincessRedfern chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Okay so I hit send before finishing. Stupid phone!
Anyway. Who's behind this? Who did Paige save? Is Piper going to die? What's going to happen to Chris? So many questions. This story is so amazing! Please please please please please update soon!
PrincessRedfern chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
What?! No! You can't leave it there. Oh my god. I'm almost in tears and I have so many questions. Where's Wyatt? Whos