Reviews for labels
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awww, this is so cute! Loved it!
Shipper-act chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I really liked this so
make more pls
looking for something new chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I loved the story! It was so sweet. But you were missing two labels: fiance and wife ; )
Breutiful chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was really good I love how you didn't make the labels seem predictable (well to me anyways lol). I thought after partner and friend, it would be just like best friend and girlfriend. But I loved how you added labels in between. It was really good! Go Auslly! :)
minininin chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
NICE WRITE MORE! AND I LIKE THE TICKLING BIT! MAKE IT MORE!
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was cute. I love all the different names and all stories that go with them.
CupCakeConundrum chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
O.k., the last one is most definitely my favourite :-) x x

*HannaH*
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
another favourite, the first half had me laughing, especially the 'babe' label (which turned into cooing at his request) and from there I'd be smiling every ten seconds at whatever sweet thing Austin had said. Helen's reaction was quite unexpected, but then her set had been destroyed because of Ally so it was understandable. that last scene was definitely the cutest, half-awake Austin is simply adorable, i love your endings, you know how to wrap up these one-shots really smoothly:)
jadeprincess147 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That was really good! You write the characters well and you have wonderful grammar and spelling, which us always appreciated. I love all of your oneshots. Keep up the good work. :)
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Aww really cute. My favourite is Als too. Ally-gator is cute though, and of course I love the girlfriend one. Later on to be wife, perhaps? ;)
Very sweet, I love how Austin stood up for her on the Helen show, he is the best!
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I think the last two were my favorites :D

I love a good oneshot full of fluff
SarahSwifty13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sweet and nicely written! I enjoyed it:-)
10gabym chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
aww this story is so cute definetly keep writing your good at it!
Moon Prynces chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is my like second time reading this, because I knew I needed to come back and review eventually.

It was so adorable and amazing. Did you plan it out perhaps? Because it all seems to precise and perfectly written. I loved the progression of their relationship through something so small, just labels and nicknames. It actually says a lot more than people realize, to be so comfortable with someone that you use it or can accept the person using it.

I'm not as immersed in the show to really know the characters but it seemed like they weren't terribly OOC, which kills fanfiction sometimes. It was also pretty damn cute when they went from being friends to dating. The tickle fight is predictable but somehow it just worked so well. Since you kept things concise, there wasn't that whole fretting over feelings and confessing and over-analyzing everything. Sometimes it's not needed in stories, like with this one. Or maybe it was kept in the background so we never see it. Either way, it was awesome.

I was surprised that there would be another label after "girlfriend" but then it just got even cuter. How did you even manage that? I like the context you put it in, that Austin used "Als" in his tired state. It was just so natural, and kinda hot actually.

The last line just summed it all up perfectly. You should be proud, it was awesome! So let me just favorite this so I can reread it when I want. ]

xoxo
Ross's Juliet chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was really good I loved it.