Reviews for Never Tinker With the Tesseract
RandomImagination chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
FYI the issue isn't so much that that Bruce would be sleeping with Tony's girlfriend, it's that sleeping with her under false pretenses like that would be rape.

Other than that I'm enjoying the story, though. Very amusing.
Meck Viking chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
yeah that would have been too easy if they both came in at the same time. still wonder when the bow user will enter.
Meck Viking chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
oh that is just sweet sweet ironic justice.
jacksonkanepotter4ever chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Smart. Aww, Tony in the body of Banner? Whoopsie.
Elise chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Yay. Very cool chapter- thx for the update! :) It's awesome.
EchoLoco chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I had almost forgotten about this story, but I'm glad you've updated after so long because it was well worth a second read to refresh my memory, plus an excellent new chapter with some interesting twists. I hope you update again soon; I'm excited to see how this all plays out!
odds are never in our favor chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Awesome story!
Hellfire Putten Ninja chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I'd honestly forgotten about this story, but with just one chapter you hooked me once more. Nice!
Elise chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
So great! :D Hilarious, funny, interesting, unique, awesome, fantastic, amazing, brilliant story! :D Please do continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Heyy, so I would kind of really appreciate if you continued this story xD. It is a promising one and ...
Screw logical reasoning! I just want to know what happens next!
Pweez :3
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
... WTH? The Tony "Bruce the Hulk" Stark thingy almost killed me... chocking on one's own spit is a bad way to go. Good job! I was wondering how things would go wrong for Tony, but this one was AWESOME!
CanisLupus4 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I'm not sure whether you intend this as crack, an all-the-way serious drama like Rise of the Uchiha, or 'serious crack' (I think it's the latter, and that would be preferable XD).

Whatever you're intending, though, I hope you write more, because it has been very amusing thus far, and certainly has great potential for further drama, character exploration, and hilarity.
toomuchinfo chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Ohmygeez.

This is just too great. So horribly fabulous and fuck I love it.

I just-

No words.

I have no words to accurately describe this.

None.
Zenappa chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Well that's certainly a twist! Wow please update soon :)
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
1) Oh pains of being a child again... I actually laughed out load at the "mead" part, which is kind of rare for me (and thankfully no one was around to freak out at this Blinded's meriment).

2) ... What a mess...

I wonder where rest of the Avengers would end up.