Reviews for North and south modern take
advalorem chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow,
I could not put this down, read it all in one breath, did not sleep last night...
This was such a great story! Please keep writing,
Wishing you all the best,
Thanks for your version of N & S.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 62 . 10/26/2014
This story was good
KylieKyotie chapter 62 . 8/2/2014
Total binge read on a Saturday! Thank you for writing such a comprehensive, engaging story - it was a real pleasure to meet these characters and see the relationships form. I really like the modern take on Margaret and John and the epilogue was sooo sweet!
angelica8051 chapter 62 . 7/16/2014
I would just like you to know that his fanfiction is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read and that the relationship between John and Margaret is so real and beautiful and loving. Thank you.
drovingallday96 chapter 62 . 6/14/2014
I have several story ideas for other fandoms lined up, but I am willing to take up your challenge of writing a Pre-WWI adaptation of North and South. It may take a long time to write, but I never back down from a challenge. To give you a heads up, I will probably use some plot twists from another excellent book series and BBC-miniseries called Parade's End, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Rebecca Hall, I believe.
christine.golden.716 chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
I do. I'm disabled due to a disintegrating spine and take several meds for it. Vicodin blocks pain and enhances the effects of other drugs such as muscle relaxers; however, after taking it regularly for a few months, it loses its "high." Then, you just don't hurt anymore - which works for me.
LadyForrest chapter 61 . 3/17/2014
It was nice to re-read your story and it is nicely improved. I look forward to your stories and they are never boring. Thanks a bunch!
AnneDance1711 chapter 62 . 2/12/2014
Aww I just found this and I couldn't stop readinf! That was soooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us
CoffeeBiscotti chapter 34 . 10/26/2013
Your note is spot on. While reading this chapter, I was contemplating to myself about how annoyed I can get with fictional characters because they DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER. But I know that then, there would be no story to tell! It does make me wonder how they'd cope in the real world though! That said, I am enjoying your story and look forward to what is to come!
Addicted Fan chapter 56 . 10/10/2013
Oooh. I like the idea of an M-rated Ch 56. Perhaps you can indulge us readers and write it and post it as a stand-alone chapter? Please!
Mimi chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I stayed up last night reading until the end. I loved how you transported our favorite story into modern times. You are very talented so I hope you will write more North & South fanfiction. The epilogue was great too! I also loved your notes and last chapter - its neat to be able to get a glimpse of your writing process and deliberate decisions you made. Personally, I would have liked "Mature" rating so you could share their first love making scene from John and Margaret's point of view. Espescially since it truly would have been their first "true love" passion.

Hope your write another story! You are very talented!
Mcmjp chapter 61 . 10/4/2013
So clever. Really enjoyed this story
Pooderpops chapter 62 . 8/23/2013
I think you had a lot of creative ideas when you modernized this story. You should consider developing your story more fully and trying to publish it. Great job!
pooderpops chapter 61 . 8/23/2013
One of the best fan fics I've read. Thanks!