Reviews for North and south modern take
Starlite62 chapter 62 . 7/3
Thank you for this modern version. I am really enjoying it. Bonus, there's no Victorian rules ;)
Lisa chapter 61 . 4/5
I meant to write a review for each chapter, but instead spent the whole night reading the story. I enjoyed it very much even when I felt that you had gone too far awaaaaaay from the original story. Your writing is very good. Thanks for such a lovely journey.
Lisa chapter 2 . 4/4
It's a little strange to go from character to character. But I guess, I'll get used to it. The story is very close to the original. I like this fact. Your writing is very good.
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/4
Good beginning.
I don't know if you read people's comments by now. But, I'll try to write something after each chapter. The one thing I like about starting your story is that you've completed it. I can't read anymore stories that are half way done and no end visible in the future. The second is that I've truly enjoyed reading the 1st chapter.
Thanks
advalorem chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow,
I could not put this down, read it all in one breath, did not sleep last night...
This was such a great story! Please keep writing,
Wishing you all the best,
Thanks for your version of N & S.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 62 . 10/26/2014
This story was good
KylieKyotie chapter 62 . 8/2/2014
Total binge read on a Saturday! Thank you for writing such a comprehensive, engaging story - it was a real pleasure to meet these characters and see the relationships form. I really like the modern take on Margaret and John and the epilogue was sooo sweet!
angelica8051 chapter 62 . 7/16/2014
I would just like you to know that his fanfiction is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read and that the relationship between John and Margaret is so real and beautiful and loving. Thank you.
drovingallday96 chapter 62 . 6/14/2014
I have several story ideas for other fandoms lined up, but I am willing to take up your challenge of writing a Pre-WWI adaptation of North and South. It may take a long time to write, but I never back down from a challenge. To give you a heads up, I will probably use some plot twists from another excellent book series and BBC-miniseries called Parade's End, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Rebecca Hall, I believe.
christine.golden.716 chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
I do. I'm disabled due to a disintegrating spine and take several meds for it. Vicodin blocks pain and enhances the effects of other drugs such as muscle relaxers; however, after taking it regularly for a few months, it loses its "high." Then, you just don't hurt anymore - which works for me.
LadyForrest chapter 61 . 3/17/2014
It was nice to re-read your story and it is nicely improved. I look forward to your stories and they are never boring. Thanks a bunch!
AnneDance1711 chapter 62 . 2/12/2014
Aww I just found this and I couldn't stop readinf! That was soooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us
CoffeeBiscotti chapter 34 . 10/26/2013
Your note is spot on. While reading this chapter, I was contemplating to myself about how annoyed I can get with fictional characters because they DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER. But I know that then, there would be no story to tell! It does make me wonder how they'd cope in the real world though! That said, I am enjoying your story and look forward to what is to come!
Addicted Fan chapter 56 . 10/10/2013
Oooh. I like the idea of an M-rated Ch 56. Perhaps you can indulge us readers and write it and post it as a stand-alone chapter? Please!