Reviews for No Words
VivS Iwayama chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
AWWNN! bolin is like the sweetest person EVA! I'm like a Makorra fan but I admit that BORRA IS SOOO CUTE!
ChiBlockersMoon chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
in sneck a peck at Korra from the corrner of his eye, and to his suppres she has the biggets smile on her face while she is looking Mako right in the face. Mako is complety confuezed about Korra in Bolins arms kissing so openly,and the huge smile on her face. Mako rise a eyebrow'did we all miss some thin'Asame ask as theyjoined Korra And Bolin still hand in sheakes her head vigerlyand pulls from Bolins arms,if there was no moonlight Asame and Mako whould have missed the dark blue silk jaw hit the grouned,Asame smiled and her eyes got big.
-together,forever-
-Zairra Moon
ChiBlockersMoon chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Hey you should have Bolin and Korra go on a date to nookes[or how ever it is spelled]haveing a great time you can make your own conv. then on there way back to the air temple they stop at the park stops korra in front of the founten[oh and say they have been dateing for a year or so with no problems and korras saved some “1 cut 2 deep and to death” cutters*siver remindes me of my own-*sorry* and is happer then ever with bolin] Bolin spins heraround once then stops her with her back to the fouten,the moons full and bright,the moonlight weaved through her beuteyful brown hair that she had twisted a small portin thst framed her face pined back,Korra gigglesat the mirth and joy Bolin took a step back put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a silk neckless as he got down on one knee and held the neckless in his closed gasps at the known stance.'Korra i know we have been dateing for over a little more then a year,and we both feel right together...will you spend your life with me together,forever?'Bolin said with more cofendes then he thought he had,as he unclenthed his hand to revile a soft blue carved pendent on a dark blue silk the pendent was a huge crashing wave sparkled with little carved dust stars and the southern [or is it northern? i dont know its 02:03 curesed am been up all night reading tahorra&Borras]water trib hand flew up to her mouth and she slowly noded at fristthen pickes up speed and finlly saides'oh yes,yes,yes Bolin'.Bolin gets up and ties the neckless around Korras soft neck,then he steps back one small step to see fingers it once then luanches into Bolin wraping her arms around his neck and kissing him full on the quickly recovers wraps his arms around his fieancas[what ever you spell it]waist and retured the kiss. They pull apart from the kiss but not there arms when they hear footsteps and they look torwds the souce to find Mako and Asamea walking hand in hand torwds
author2be3 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Still amazing as always! . Lets see, suggestions... are they still dealing with Amon...? Maybe he could make some sort of guest apperance, in a dream or actual presents. I don't know, just a thought...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Gahhhh! That was amazing! my feeellllsssss ): ugh I love BORRA so much ):
TheLegendOfTheAvatars chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
MMMMOOOOOOAAAAAAAREEEEEEEE! that was beautiful ): my feels )''''''''''': i can't even right now. noooooo
anyways, i loved it. I really hope you continue. Sadly, there are very few well written borra fics out there, but this one was brilliant. keep writing and please continue this one!
i would like to recommend maybe later on in the story having a part where mako and korra have a conversation and he asks her how shes doing and she tells him just fine and then he sees her with bolin and stuff idk maybe gets jelous? sorry im just going on and on... kbye.
I LOVED IT THOUGH!.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Throughout chapters 7 and 8, I was thinking the song "Can you feel the love tonight" :) good job. 3
Moonlight beauty8 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
I love you story! Bolin really is good for Korra! Please update soon I'm dying for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I lovessessss it
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Borra 4ever
WhimsicalBreeze3897 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Sooo adorable I went through the same thing korra did but I didn't have avatar duties to worry about.. Of I had bolin it wouldve been so much easier! I want a bolin!
author2be3 chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Finally someone did Borra! THIS. IS. AWESOME! I hope you can continue! :D
Borrrrraaaa chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Hey, never stop writing! Especially jaut because it isn't cannon. It might not be canon on tv but it is cannon in your heart omg that's cheesy! Haha but if you like borra write Borra. I'd love to see longer chapters of this! It's really good! Maybe Korra could elabrate on the dream to Bolin? Haha idk good job!
hidansgirl1234 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
lets just say this,if you dont continue im gonig to be pisssssssed. lol I would really love to read more!
lord faggot of gay chapter 6 . 6/19/2012