Reviews for Definition
Bravo!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
LOVE IT!
DENi-351430 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
haha awesome! its like the unrated version with behind the scenes 'action' Good job i give you lots of praise. love it. more plz :)
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Loved it!
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This story is THE story. Wes and Travis' story. It has everything, and it makes you happy, and sad, and oh my god THESE FEELINGS. I love this fic and you!

Can I marry you?

Can I marry your fic?

Can I marry both?
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
You write them, I'll read them.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love the show common law!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I like how you wrote it. I think you should post a new story.

Jen
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love love love love! love these too together! would have liked to see more into their bedroom scene ;) but you know :)
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was amazing! I love it! Def needs more!
Carmen Veiga chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
AWESOME! SO KAWAII!
charbrose chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OMG! I loooooooved this so much! Wes and Travis are the freaking cutest. They are, like, my new favorite thing right now, and I'm so happy I found this. You captured both of them perfectly, and this is exactly what I want for them. I hope more of this pair is on the way from you.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is glorious. There are a few glaring errors, like the way Wes randomly knew the murdered girl had been picked up at the club and the fact that the captain started getting referred to by Travis' old partner's name halfway through, and stuff like that usually drives me crazy, but the /feel/ of the characters in this is just so fantastic that I don't care. Definitely looking forward to those other ideas :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I dont usually write reviews but i really liked this story.I found myself actually thinking that this is whats going on with them LOL (only in my dreams).Anyway it was MORE!
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012