Reviews for Deathscythe on the Archangel
Silent Reader chapter 2 . 1/16
I like this story. Even through I never watched Gundam Wing or Seed!
Baka chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Bah you killing me here! Loved how heero saves duo at the last second! How did the other pilots think of duo's combat performance?! Are you going to continue this fanfic?! Your killing me here meanie!
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Question. if Duo is a completely different universe, where Une DOESN'T exist, shouldn't the guy he showed her letter to question who the heck is this Lady Une is, or call his bosses to go look her up? He just let a complete stranger with whats probably a forged letter from a made up admiral have full access to the robots. I mean even whatever government stamp or seal that is on that letter that would make it be seen as government approved and official looking probably doesn't even exist in this world either. *lol*
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
You're actually comparing SEED to the ZERO System? Ooh boy.
They're nothing alike, dude. And don't believe what's written in the wiki about the SEED factor. That's nothing but fan theory and as old as when Kira was stated to know "Coordinator martial arts" in his wiki page.

Yes, that "Coordinator Martial arts" was written by some unknown Kira fanboy during the mid 2000's(The wiki's, especially Wikipedia[where it all started] were all pretty lax back then). I can still remember it very clearly since the claim was ridiculous, and I was 11 at the time.-_-

Honestly, it used to be much worse, it was once stated in the wiki that when you awaken SEED, your mental processing is comparable to that of a Supercomputer, and that's not the worst part, the wiki once portrayed SEED users as some untouchable beasts that can see in slow motion. It's funny what fanboys can think up. Good times. _

But if you believe that what was written in the wiki's true, then feel free to cite your proof, specifically an "official" source of the Seed factor would be nice. Either way, it's your fic. The only official things we've heard about SEED is when that Ericawhatshername theorized that it's some kind of evolution and when Fukuda said that it's a "physical representation of surpassing one's limits".

If you want to know anything official about the Zero system, then google "Gundam Wing Mechanics Questions" and when you enter the site, go to page 5.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
can you update please!?
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Deathscythe is 2 meters smaller than Strike.
another guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
yes we love you. please more.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
finally
AnimeInTheBasement chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
so on my cell the review box... is not actually blue... and you wonder why i say write faster... CAUSE YOU KEEP LEAVIN' FLIPPIN' CLIFF HANGERS! WRITEFASTERDWELLEROFTHEBASEM ENT!
Axcel chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I can't wait for ZAFT and...well... everybody from the SEEDverse to see the Gundam Pilots in action showing what a vanilla human can do with training and determination. Not that I'm against augmentation, I just don't like how all Gundam shows EXCEPT Wing REQUIRED anybody who could do more than pull a redshirt to be either a coordinator, extended, or a newtype (possible exception in gundam 00, but I don't like how mentally messed up and whiny the main guy is). This is, I think, why Wing was EXTREMELY popular in the USA but lackluster in Japan. Japanese audience was a cast with something unique that sets them apart, that explains why someone can be so awesome (e.g. Newtype) while American audience much prefers the cast to have EARNED their power, skills, and abilities through hard work (e.g. the american dream).

That is also why I believe Gundam Wing to be the perfect example of Gundam. Everyone earned their skills. Also, the politics are intriguing (now that I re-watch it at age 21, lol) plus the suits are believable and military colored (no more rainbow mechs). That, and the fact the pilots are b.a. even OUT of their suits. Plus wing makes sense. Think about it, 5 fighters might be considered a "wing" so 5awesome gundams makes...
AnimeInTheBasement chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
what was her name? flow, flew, FLEA, flay.
lol i loved the third one! lol write faster!a man i cant wait!
Cyn Finnegan chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I know I've probably asked this before, but where are Heero and Quatre?
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Please update soon! I can't get enough of this story!
black-ace-rockman chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
awesome update i wanted to see duo and his deathscythe in action and they'll be surprised to see why duo calling him the shinigami-sama. please updated more!
Papercut chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
wow,are you actually going to write a battle scene in this story?