Reviews for Chance
mileyzfan123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Nice story. I actually intentionally had pink affinity between Shulk and Melia on my playthrough of the game. I could totally imagine something like this happening.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
a good oneshot. i always did wish that shulk would end up with melia.
Jaing Li chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Great story! Thank you for writing it. Melia is a much better fit for Shulk then Fiora would ever be. I love the TARDIS line too. As soon as I read that, I automatically thought, Doctor Who, "Was this fic written after it was announced Jenna-Louise was the Doctor's new companion?" Anyways, nice touch. Love the story! Please write more Melia/Shulk. Great job! Enjoyed it very much.
MagmarFire chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
DARN IT, ALVIS! Y U NO LET SHULK AND MELIA HAVE THEIR MOMENT D8

Pretty good stuff, yo.
richardbg2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
A ShulkxMelia (ish) fic, finally! I really enjoyed reading this. Everyone seemed perfectly in character and the setting was great. I did think it was a bit short, however. You should definitely write more with this pairing.
beatlesfan931 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I think I've read all of your Xeonblade fics, but I have to say, I think this was one of my favorites. First off, the idea of a Shulk/Melia oneshot immediately caught my attention because it's so rare. It was also handled extremely well. You're a talented writer for sure, and the care that you take when writing shines through. Almost seems like Shulk's trying to make it up to Melia because of the guilt he felt from what happened at Prison Island, don't you think? The conversation he had with her father before he went there comes to my mind, at least. Not sure if that's what you were going for, but it's an interesting spin if it was. Anyway, I hope to see more stuff from you in the near future!
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
As always, bravo and great story ]

You always did post game fics so I'm really glad you wrote in between stories during the course of the game also. Realistically keeping the ship teases the game had too xD I dont really mind Shulk with anyone except his FIORRRAAA kind got stuck in my head when I see his name ; BUT I do hope you'll write more Melia too because she's fascinating! (doesn't have to be Shulk again thu, maybe others especially Dunban coz I swear there's something but whoops there goes my fan girl shipping)

Can't wait for more :)
Sniperrolf chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very well done, I kind of wonder what Melia thought when she first met Fiora? You caught the story's one-sided Shulk/Melia perfectly, it's now needless to say that you write everyone in character.

Good story. :)
Forscythe chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
My first reaction to the story when I checked on the Xenoblade Archive was: HOLY CRAP A SHUlK/MELIA STORY FINALLY. Anyways, I liked this story, the characterization was well done, and what romance there was well done. I would be pleasantly surprised if you decided to do more of these, or some sort of epilogue that changes from the canon one, and Shulk and Melia get together (and of course Sharla and Reyn) or other side stories.