Reviews for Heartsick
Supreme Awesomeness chapter 7 . 4/12
Hey that can't be it!
You cannot leave people hanging like that!
Update soon! (Well, the last time was nearly a year ago, this calls for an update!)
This is truly Awe-fucking-some!
Dqueendopia chapter 1 . 4/11
Amazing,update soon!
Varete chapter 7 . 3/26
Love the story and enjoy the cliffhanger and am lookinf forward to the next chapter.
lillybelle76 chapter 7 . 3/13
Awesome. Seriously. Best AU I've read in months. Please continue
Peaches6creme chapter 7 . 3/11
This is one of my favorites. Please update soon
aaltena26 chapter 7 . 3/5
Just read this! I hope you continue!
inmyfavor chapter 1 . 3/1
this story is amazing! I hope is not abandoned, please update
This is simply amazing.
Hi I love this story I was just wondering if this story has been abandoned or not pleases update soon love it
bebe08 chapter 7 . 1/10
I really really want you to update please update :)
SereneCalamity chapter 7 . 1/6
Okay, right ... Well where the fuck do I start ? I think this is going to be the longest review that I've ever left just because I have so much gushing to do . First of all , I've read this entire thing in ten hours . Now seven chapters in ten hours might not sound like much , but I have an extremely busy job , with two hours of travel thrown in there , so I've read this like every quiet moment I had and every break and every red light on the way home . Shit . This is amazingly written , one of the best that I have ever read on here . I read in one of your authors notes that you've gotten a bunch of really bad feedback ? Uh , no . I understand that this might not be everyone's cup of tea , but that is why there are WARNINGS and you are repetitive about it ! If you don't like the type of story - don't read it ! But there is to be no criticism of your actual writing style , which is borderline perfect . Update this shit soon girl , I'm in complete and utter love .
greenlark chapter 7 . 1/3
I love this story! I just found it last night and read until about nearly 1am. I was too frazzled to review then. But I'm not even sorry for staying up late, because it's heart-wrenching and all kinds of fantastic. Where has this been all my life? I hope you'll update soon!
dandelionsandroses chapter 7 . 1/2
If I was her, I would run away. Holy shit.
dandelionsandroses chapter 6 . 1/2
I love this.
somebody chapter 7 . 1/1
you should definitely continue with this! it is so good. i love it. please keep on writing (: