Reviews for Heartsick
JeansKindaGirl chapter 8 . 10/6
Really enjoyed reading this, hope you update soon
Carol Nery chapter 8 . 9/28
Amazing! Please, update soon!
Please please please update. I love this story and I'm dying to know what happens next. It is so amazing and the character dynamics are awesome. Please let us know what happens next. I'll take any information I can get. If you won't be updating please let us know.
shannon chapter 7 . 6/7
Please update. I've got to know what happened!
appleblossomgirl chapter 8 . 6/6
Holy toledo, such an amazing and amazingly well-written story (holds plum up to story's face, can't decide which I want to bite more). I've never understood the AU idea (likely due to my own lack of imagination, I dont rearrange my furniture either), but these characters, particularly the Gale/Katniss relationship, are so insightful and right. I excitedly await the conclusion of this story, thanks so much for sharing it!
Challopea2016 chapter 1 . 5/26
Test review
Challopea2016 chapter 8 . 5/26
Wondering how Gale could still have sex with katniss if he was drugged by GHB, he would not get an erection and the even if he could since he was 18, I doubt he had enough motion control to do it. You can't have sex with a date rape drug victim if you are also drugged. The logic does not work. I doubt why nobody sees the the logic here. If Katniss was truly raped, the only person there is for sure innocent is her fellow date rape drug victim Gale. I think there is a major plot hole here. If this is the clue author uses to extricate female protagonists here, everybody in this story is stupid to the extreme.
Sbeals chapter 8 . 4/17
Please Please update...
ChloeSt22 chapter 8 . 4/3
Did you get inspiration for this story from Veronica mars? The relationship between Katniss and prim reminds me of that of lily and Veronica :)
This is so good. Please please please update soon.
Elricsister chapter 8 . 3/23
Love the chapter. Hope to hear from the story soon!
sanglin chapter 8 . 3/19
Wow...Interested to see if this was just a flashback for Katniss or her memory as she tells Peeta. Can't wait to read what happens next
LeighJ11 chapter 8 . 3/18

I've gone through all your stories which by the way, you do not have enough of! And then I get to this one and you just blow me away with it! It's just so real. I can't even express how well I relate to this story and not because I do these kind of things or I'm like the Katniss you portray, but because you just make me feel like this is a couple I know, twins I know, people I see on an everyday basis, a place I live in.

You're just, ugh, so talented! I absolutely am dying for the next chapter! I'm so bewildered over Prim. Did she lie? Did it happen but it wasn't Rory? What was Katniss on about when she was on the floor and she saw blonde hair in her face? Was that Prim? And did she really sleep with Gale? Because I feel like she blacked out so hard it's a possibility that when they woke up together they just assumed they had but really, they hadn't.

I love the dynamics between Peeta and Katniss: the relationship they have. It's just so real. I can't stress the word enough. I genuinely forget that in the books Prim is her sister and not her best friend, not Peeta's twin. You're that good that I'm forgetting the original series! Prim was for certain in love with Katniss, wasn't she? Did she kill herself because Katniss didn't -couldn't- love her back the way she needed? Gah. It's killing me! Please update soon! I need to know!
This is so so good. Please update soon.
Shannamon chapter 4 . 3/6
This story is so appropriately titled. Waiting for updates of this story makes me heartsick...heartsick I tell you! I think this is the best fanfic that I have ever read. Please update soon.