Reviews for Before the Story
bs13 chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Just lovely. I love all these drabbles you do. They're so unique and so in character that it's impossible not to love them. I love Ursa's motherly nature. Taking care of Azula, Zuko, and Mai alike, she's the Ursa we all know and love. Great job on these, really. I was so excited to see you'd updated. :D
Kenna24601 chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
I love this freaking thing. ME FEELS.
Pjcrafty chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love reading stories about Ursa. I really like how you present her. I love all of your stories though, so I can't say I'm surprised.
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
This is my favorite, thus far. The Avatar Extras say that Zuko is naturally gifted at Tsungi Horn, and this is a touching and ingenious way for him to discover and nourish that. It also explains Iroh's fondness for the horn and Zuko's insistence not to play it during the series, after Lu Ten is dead.
evil.mastermind no.1 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
I just read all the drabbles at once and I loved them! The characters are the complete opposite of being ooc, instead they are very realistic and believable, it's almost like this isn't a fanfic but belongs to the show. Really really great work, I definately wanna read more.
Kenna24601 chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
Looooooveeeeeeeee iiiiiiit TOPH!
bs13 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
The hair one was adorable. *shining eyes*
I also loved the first one. It was funny. And the last one was so insightful on Toph's life- I loved it too!
bs13 chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
Aw. The last one broke my heart. That's the kind of thing I think about...loved it, btw. Amazing.
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
I especially liked the last one. :)
alohomorraa chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
WHY WERE THEY ALL SO SAD?!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
All very cute and deep, even the slightly tragic one in the middle...
Justice Tokidoki chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Very cool insights into the cabbage man's life. Never thought of it before..
alohomorraa chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
The end of the first one was sooooooooo sweet!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Widdle Azula being afraid of Lightning daww.
alohomorraa chapter 13 . 9/9/2012