Reviews for It started with a kiss
Sarahloulabellx chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Yeahy, Yeahy, Yeahy a happy ending!

Jeff and Dixie are so perfect together in every sense!

This has been a brilliant fic, I absolutley loved the whole thing thank you for posting it!

Cant wait for any thing else from youxx
xfilesgem chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
brillant loved every bit, please keep writting Jeff and Dixie stories they are amazing
DixieandJeff forever chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Lovely ending to a lovely fic ! Xx
Dopey chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Another fab chapter, your a great writer.
xfilesgem chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
ooooooohhhhhh cant wait for more :-)
xfilesgem chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
loving the story, cant wait for more

you have the characters down to a T

bring on the next chapter
GirlWednesday chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
I have a tip for Cyd and Mel if they want Dixie to realise who she really is they need to look closer to home I'll give them a clue it's one of the recpetionists and I'm not talking about Noel ;)

Tanya seems a feisty one at the moment I'm a huge Dixie and Louise fan but I'm sure by the next chapter I'll love Tanya just as much because you're really good at this.

Cyd may mean well but she'll be in big trouble when Dixie had finds out about this, I can only hope that her plan works and Dixie and Jeff wont be too badly affected by it.

Great chapter can't wait for more.
Sarahloulabellx chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
Loved this update, did not expect the gay club idea but I like it!

This could become very interesting but I hope it makes her realise she loves Jeff, oooh speaking of Jeff he's not goning to be very happy about Cyd and Mels little interference.

Love this so glad you updated and can't wait for the next one xx
GirlWednesday chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Despite my dislike of her Cyd, is right even though I hate that she's right lol.

I liked the conversation between Jeff and Zoe and I hope he doesn't get too heartbroken.
Sarahloulabellx chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Hey sorry for the late review I had a bit of an email malfunction and didn't get the alert haha so big apologies!

Anyway I loved this chapter poor Jeff loves Dixie so much and he's so cute about it, I think Zoe should lock them in a cupboard or something until they just open up to each other haha.

I love the twist with bringing Cyd back even if I don't like her haha.

Love this can't wait for the next update! X
Sarahloulabellx chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Another brilliant chapter the two different converstaions worked really well.

Poor Dixie really is stuck isnt she and its all Cyd's fault.

I do love Zoe in this too I think she acts like she would in the show. xx
jessieleigh96 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Woah so Jeff kissed Dixie before! Didnt expect that! :O update soon x
GirlWednesday chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
No they don't fancy eachother :(

Great chapter, bloody Cyd needs to stop interfering. Dixie is smart she'll figure it out for herself.

I liked the flashback where Jeff was being cautious.
Sarahloulabellx chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
YES dixie you love Jeff!

Loved this chapter Jeff is so sweet all he wants to do is make Dixie happy and be there for her.

Poor Dixie feel so sorry for her not knowing what to do how she feels ect.

Please tell me she is finally going to see sense (sense in my opinion hehe)

Love this :) can't wait for the next update xx
Sarahloulabellx chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Oooooo I really really don't like cyd haha, feel so sorry for Dixie bet she feels like she's going round in circles haha.

As much as I don't like cyd I do love the twist and can't wait to read more! :)