Reviews for What He Should Have Said
Luke fon Fabre chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wonderful just wonderful.
Write more, please?
Visitor chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was really good, you should write more like this. No one can actually know for sure what Luke was going to say, mabey sorry for being an idiot or something, but probably I love you. Although, without Asch, wouldn't Luke be betrothed to Natalia? Perhaps you could write a story on that concept.
super mario 675 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
awe such a cute story i love these two luke x tear so cute
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Piridi can f*ck off! Pit is mine, got it memorized?!

I HATE that pairing. -shivers-

This was ASDFGHJKL adorable! Their relationship is second best to me in the Tales world (Lloyd and Colette wins first). I wish something similar might have happened, but the original ending was amazing too.
themojogamer75 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Loved it! Very sweet!
Shadow Holystone chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I think I lost manly points after reading this. Tear and Luke are the best couple from Tales of the Abyss, they work so well together. Luke shows that Tear is not just a soldier, but also a person capable of showing her emotions to the one she loves.
Sync Fon Fabre chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Luke And Tear Definitly
xFishyCrackerCakesx chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was really well written.
I'm very happy you wrote this because I just finished watching the end of the Anime, and I was really let down..They had better moments within the anime and the game, that showed they had cared for each other on a deeper level then what was shown at the end. You'd think at the end she WOULD go run into his arms..but nope..
But anyway.
This is really great.
I'm always greatly amazed how well some people can write.
You have much talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh wow..
This was so touching...
SO great! D;
Much better than the ending of the Anime.
Wow did that get me angry..
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I loved this story. It was really well written and you captured the characters well. It was really cute!
16sok chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Nice story I enjoy it
RKF22 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
more luke and tear please a great pairing
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
cute. :)-this is i'm so happy you could have tokunaga punch me and i would still smile smile
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I just finished the 3DS version and I cried on the ending I saw it since the beginning of the game that Tear likes Luke with always scolding him and guiding him. They are so cute together and so does Guy/Natalia those two are alike and get along well.
TopazDragon98 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aww that was sooo adorable! Can u this story a multi chapter one plz. I think it deserve more chaps!