Reviews for A Thousand Miles
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Why did you never continue this? It had so much potential and never hit any of the points of the summary accept Odin i ordered Loki tortured and slowly murdered. Thor did nothing, they never had any meaningful talk and story needed an ending. I never want Loki to die but slowly baking your frost giant adopted son to death while your guards beat your son just awaiting his death so they can go home sucks. Please write at minimum a conclusion with Loki's death if not going to get Thor to really do anything would be nice to have closure if not happy ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
come on go on !
Dragonfly-Moonlight chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Love how he's trying to remain snarky.
Saramagician chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Ah! It was wonderful! But you hadn't update in a year! *whining*
I want to strangle Odin! Oh my, Loki! You poor soul! What kind of punishment is this! I'll go and speak with Odin about torture! Perhaps I could convince him it is torture, not punishment, by demonstrating some creative method of torture on him! mmm...It sounds good to me, what do you think? *putting up an innocent face, but smirking inwardly*
Update sooooon, I want more of this! If you update sooon, I'll make it up to you by blinding the remained eye of Odin! Um...If you want I can even gouge his eye out and make a necklace with it for you! I think it is a very good bargain! So update sooon... :P
DreaSML chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
It's really good! Pretty please continue!
sumi chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Luv loki attidute. It is pretty ok introduction storyline. When it get deep than him being there getting whipped? Plz update soon
Madrea Salazar Riddle chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon!
MSR chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This is a great story! Please continue!
youmeandlokid chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
haha ! cool! , the tough twister is great , i love it
youmeandlokid chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
interesting enough for me
Natalie Rushman chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
You did a really good job of making the story really sad and dark, what with Loki wanting to be executed and all, and yet, at the same time, really funny. I loved the parts where he's talking to his guards, "That's why I like Bob better" ! I also really enjoyed Loki's conversation with Odin. That was well played.
emily3794 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Poor old Loki ;) I love this story! You really portray how Loki would react to Odin, and his love for chaos and mischief :) please add more chapters! X
Raelaar chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
This is really good I'd love to see you finish it :-)
Tabbycat948 chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
OH please update! I love this story Idea!
kakirovich chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Must. Know. What. Happens! Loki!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »