Reviews for Advertisement Amusement
Vegarious for lyfe chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I laughed I cried because I was laughing so hard. This story moved me. UnFURtunately I didn't see where little boy say banana. Who is little boy and why he say banana?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
Fyi: It's "Eh! Steve" not "Hey, Steve" but I thought it was too.
shadowdragon93 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
*sinickers*h-ho-hope you up date soon!
Nips chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
It's hard to find such a laugh out loud funny fic in the SSB section nowadays... ESPECIALLY of the commericial kind. In any series. This is, by far, the funniest fic I've found out here yet. It's too bad that it appears as if you're finished with it... It was very good while it lasted, though. ;
Aevar chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Man, I read this 2 years ago and I read it again today just for old time's sake. I thought it wouldn't be here anymore because of the new rules, but lo and behold! XD Still as funny as ever - God, I love that heartburn part. Even if you don't ever update again, It'll still be one of my favorite fics of all time.
Korean Boron chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hey, are you ever going to update this? I REALLY want to know what happens and if they have to do any more advertisements (probably will for the humor's sake. It's turning into a story!). Keep it up!

Oh, and ignore the person who wants Marth to have more lines. Marth's okay, but this is your story and MARIO's the one supporting all the humor! Well, it definitely seems like that to me, at least.
Kuzuye chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
AH! YOUR STORY IS AWESSOMME! It was outstanding! It was so fantastic, I showed it to my household, and they loved it too!
My mom's favourite part: Y. Link with the crayons, and the part with the heartburn.
Ronnie's favourite part: The Lawyer.
My favourite part: Umm... I like all of them! Can't decide!
BTW, my mom has NEVER read a fanfic. That she read this one and *LIKED* it says a lot.
GOOD JOB! 15/10!
Crystal Jodi chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
This chapter is just as hilarious as the last two! Can't wait for the next!
no one chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
This is the funniest thing i have ever read. The only thing is I don't find DK very funny. I mean, hes perfectly normal in every way, and its just not funny.
DontlookatmepleaseIlikethat chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
Ohh! I remeber this from when I wasn't an authoress! I loved this and I still do! Oh, thank you for updating, please, again?
Korean Boron chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
YES! You're back! So, how's life in college? Everything okay? Man, Luigi has an obsession with saying, "At least no one died this time" at the end of every chapter! Oh, by the way, your old email address is in the email box of my other computer and I keep on forgetting to ask my parents to hook it up. So can I get it again?
hurpdurpppp chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
Marth needs lot's 'o lines? Hear that?
hurpdurpppp chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
Hey, where's Marth's lines?
hurpdurpppp chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Why did you hurt Marth and Roy? I WILL GET YOU!
Crystal Jodi chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Jesus, this was so funny, I almost cried with laughter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »