Reviews for It's Always an Uphill Battle
bookfangirl18 chapter 41 . 6/14
This was so beautiful, thank you
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
Love the story so far. So Cute!
Dantella chapter 38 . 7/19/2016
nuuu I knew this would happennn ;-;
Jgilreath chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
Love this story so far. Just one thing I noticed for continuity and I thought I'd mention it. In chapter 19, rose'd owls name is Talia, but I think a few chapters ago you said it was Aldo. Don't know if you meant Aldo was Hermione's owl and I just misread. Just confused me a little bit so I thought I'd bring in to your attention for future readers. Thanks for sharing a great story!
Dantella chapter 33 . 7/17/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dantella chapter 25 . 7/17/2016
Goblet of fire or order of the phoenix?
Dantella chapter 23 . 7/17/2016
yus win her back boi
Dantella chapter 22 . 7/17/2016
oh nuuuu not a fight D:
JCarrot chapter 41 . 5/24/2016
Thank you for this really interesting story! I'm so glad that you, unlike many others, didn't give up and succeeded. I am sure that it took you a lot of time writing it, but it was really worth it, because we all get this amazing story. So glad I rode it!
Alaina chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Loving the name choice *wink
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 41 . 4/20/2016
When I found this story I just couldn't stop reading it. I love how you use every characters really good especially Albus and Alice they are so cute together. The ending is so sweet and funny and so Scorpius&Rose. Thanks for sharing.
i create chaos chapter 41 . 2/13/2016
I love this story! Hats off to you!
i create chaos chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Oh gods, the boy that sits next to me in English is named Sam Wood... Haha.
Hpforever3 chapter 41 . 1/24/2016
I loved reading this!
HarryPotterAppleSauce chapter 41 . 1/4/2016
I loved the story and plan on reading all of your other works. I just started the story last night and had trouble putting it down at 1am. This is definitely one of my favorite scorp/rose romance dramas. One thing I'm extremely curious about is how old you were writing this story. I know you said you would never tell at the end of one of your chapters but it would mean a lot if you could. I'm 15 and thinking about writing myself and you are definitely an inspiration. I loved watching your writing mature throughout the story. Thanks for a great read!