Reviews for Captivating Love
loki laufeyson10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
haha thor the god of sex poor loki cant believe thor went dry
cody pack chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
man... i would love if loki did that to me
I have to anmit it i'm a HIDDLESTONER!
Mist chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh god. It was really happy in the end. I swear that would have given me a tear if I want listening to music while reading. I think you did well to keep in character and the story was nice. It wasn't rape or harsh or those quick ones, but it had meaning w overall a great effort!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awww I love it!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
One word: sexy.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
AWWW That ending was awesome!
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this was sooooooooo GREAT! X3 Your description was very captivating and totally HOT! XD I'm really glad to see that there is genuine love between the two...So very nice
Great work! I seriously enjoyed reading this (maybe a bit too much...lol) XD
FallinInReverse chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Fantastic. Absolutely wonderful. I know you've heard of me before. You formally knew me as LiquidPain. I kind of forgot my password to that username so now I'm FallinInReverse. I really hope your writing another chapter to Captivating Love. I love the details and the passion you put into your pieces. I truly, one hundred percent, support you and your stories. Keep up your unique handywork. I'll help however I can.
juls-emo chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
that was wonderful and just so amazing! ;) loved it!
LiquidPain chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love this story. I absolutly fell in love with it. Great details, wonderful desciption.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Gaaahh that was soooo hot and sexy! and sweet.
Kitsune309 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I like smut. 3 And this has only deepened my craving for semi-incestuous Norse gods fucking.
DeutschlandFTW chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I would like to read more ThorxLoki fanfics, but now I'm utterly in awe of this one. Plus, I'm afraid anything other than this magnificent piece would only be a let down. I love you. Marry me./.
Miyuko Yamada chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wonderful. Just utterly wonderful. It stands well alone, but if you wanted to, you could continue this as well. Regardless, it was very very well written. Please keep up the good work!
Ukaske chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Holy... That. was. AWESOME! HOT AND SMEXY! XD MORE PLEASE!