Reviews for Lessons Learned from Loneliness
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
"Partway through his shift, Mike Ayala decided that he had no affinity for diplomacy whatsoever." Boy, can I relate sometimes.

This was so much fun - as I said in my first review, this is one of those off-screen scenes I always wanted to see. Now I have. And on a Friday, too ... Thank you!

But best of all, you managed to convey the stick-togetherness of the Voyager crew here, as the one thread that ties it all together. That, if anything, was the thing that came across in the single scene we did get, when Janeway summons Tom and Harry to her readyroom - "Well, did you win?" - and your story echoes it beautifully.
Juddysbuddy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Finally the story of the brawl! I'm glad you filled in the aftermath of the Equinox episode especially Ken Dalby's POV.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is great to see one of those "scenes between scenes". I always wondered what exactly happened with that fight in "Survival Instinct", and thought it took some memory jogging, eventually I had an 'aha!' moment where I remembered the scene in Janeway's ready room where she's asking them abou this little 'disagreement'.

The glimpse into Ken Dalby's character was very interesting, and I see that you will be featuring Tal Celes at some point. Excellent :D

This is quite interesting, and I look forward to the chapters ahead.

CP7
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oooh - I always wanted to read the "real story" of the brawl on the Markonian outpost! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for this ... ;-)

But all that aside, I am equally glad that you don't allow the crew to slip into that forgive-and-forget-between-major-events mode. Fanfiction, for me, is all about the moments between the fade-to-blacks, and you cover that territory beautifully here.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2