Reviews for Rufus & Clank
StarRider152 chapter 1 . 1/24
This is a really good story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Please continue this- this is probably one of the best Ratchet and Clank fanfiction, nevermind crossovers, I've ever read! The characters' personalities are so right!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Huh...certainly interesting to say the least! I love both KP and R&C and this does well to keep both worlds for the most part intact.

I would like to see a continuation of this story if you could, as Rufus and Clank as characters are not only adorable and funny but totally badass!

Geinea Lombax chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Here's something I never seen before. A crossover of Ratchet and Clank with Kim Possible? Genies! About time someone try something differant. Those Sonic and Ratchet crossovers are getting boring. I would like to see more of this story soon if you don't mind. It's so intresting..
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm going to have to follow along with Ratchet & Clank as best I can while you run this one. But from what I've seen so far, Quark is Hego's relative, Orbrisk is channeling Drakken and the rest of this menagerie will be fun to watch.

I think Rufus and Clank are going to have to learn a thing or two about each other and where this is going to rescue their friends and the other heroes...