Reviews for Uniting the Realms
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
pleeease write more? 3333
Andy chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Sooo...where's the next chapter? I completly fell in love with this story and I reeeeeaaaaally want to read it till the end, so I hope that I'll find the next ones somehwere. Keep up the great work!
Thorkilover chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
I can't wait for you to finish the story it's just so amazing!
You lied didnt u chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Its been 2 years...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
more please
Idle-Riddle chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
It's very nice to know more in depth about the happenings behind the agreement for the union and the following days after the agreement has been made. To see Laufey accepting his youngest and coming to care and love him as much as he loves his two elder sons made me feel really warm. Hopefully thing will go well for the two princes! ;")
MiladyToast chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
ermigerd...DA SUSPENSE I: :3
Betty M chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Well, guess your writer's block was massive. Too bad there's been no more cos this was shaping up nicely. Hope you're doing well otherwise! I really appreciate what you posted.
Tiffani Bowman chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Ohhhhh! Please update soon! I looooooooooove this story!
Sukuangtou chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Ideas for chapters to help with writers block:
1) Loki gets some sort of fever or illness, like he did when he was little
2) Loki gets kidnapped by either Asgardians or Jotuns
(Basically, something happens to Loki so that Thor can worry then announce his love for him - maybe by accident or Loki overhears him e.g. when he's ill and Thor thinks he's asleep)

Hope that helps! Loving this story! Can't wait for the next update! You're doing a really good job, well done!

Sukuangtou
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Thor, buddy, you mean well but your timing STINKS. And Loki... when Thor is told that you're marrying HIM, he's going to know that you knew who, and be utterly convinced that you hate the idea. This will likely lead to him distancing himself from you and/or trying to refuse the marriage. Not exactly your best plan here...
thorloki lover chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
PLEASE WRITTE MORE ! THIS IS ECXCIDDING TODALY HOT 2 I LOVE THIS IS BETTER THAN SOME NORMAL BOOKS !

LOVE,
thorloki lover
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Take your time! Its a great story but we all have personal lives and those are very important as well! Hope to read more soon when it is covenient for you! Love this story! :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 11/13/2012