Reviews for Strange Little Girl
Miumiu23 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I love it! please continue!
junealondra chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
yes, i enjoy this fic. please update sooooon :)
junealondra chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
wheeeee! this seems really excellent so far. I've been looking for a good luna/draco fic and this might just be that one.

everything is really well written and i'm interested, and it's only the first chapter.

keeeep writin' lovie!
Francesca Salazar chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Please continue, it's great :D
Harryhood16 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I am loving this! Can't wait to read more :)
RazMaster chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Cool!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Oh Luna. So observant. XD Ginny seems a bit stubborn to me, but I suppose it makes sense. The detail with the perfume was very Lunaish to notice. Nice job, looking forward to more! 8D
Drunaforever chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
This was a great chapter! I can't wait for another update!
Four Leafed Clove chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I am in love with this story... I love it (cuddles story)
lella7 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I loved the interaction between Luna and Ginny here, particularly Ginny's slightly hysterical panicking and Luna's refusal to even remotely panic back :) The wrackspurt bit was pretty funny too :)
dragonflybeach chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Well of course we just go get him! Because Luna believes ten impossible things before breakfast and Draco is at the Manor, and we really want Luna to go get Draco. :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Ooooh this looks like an interesting story. :) you had a typo in the first chapter, near the end you wrote Nevilel. Otherwise, didn't see any spelling or grammar errors. Your characterizations are spot-on, of course. XD Luna probably is being a little stupid with offering to go alone though...strength in numbers...but oh well. Something will happen with Draco Malfoy and bla bla bla. Nice job, looking forward to more! :D
autumn midnights chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
And the plot thickens! I knew from reading the summary that Neville would be captured, but I didn't know when, of course, and I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. Really interesting, though, the girls' discussion of him, and I love how Luna just smacks Ginny on the head because she had a Wrackspurt - I can picture her doing that. Nice job on this chapter!
Drunaforever chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I love this story and I enjoy reading it! I can't wait for the next chapter update!
Drunaforever chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh my, what a start of a new story! Very cool, I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter!