Reviews for Seeing Red
FlyingMachine1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ahhh Hehe this story never fails to make me laugh! Don't you ever steal D'Artagnan's woman! And let me tell you that I pride myself in the fact that I know this fandom extremely well. There is nigh a story I haven't read. This story is EXTREMELY original and awesome, so you pay no mind to certain reviews that may or may not be directly below this one.
Gwennie chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
The whole count trying to steal Constance thing reminds me of a story that I read on this fanbase. A story that has Constance turning down a proposal from a count and he swears dire revenge on her.

I think it was a fine story but it reminded me too much of another and for that I didn't really like it.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
... ...SQUEEEEEEEE! Its soooo perfect! as soon as I read the summary I was like OOOOOOHHH DEAR! hahaha...haha...uh oh that count told D'Artagnan to watch that A CLUE! for another story! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNN! ...or I'm delusional...whichever XD
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
How dare that man try and steal Constance! This was adorable as usual, I'm sure I've told you how much I love D;Artagnan/Constance fics and yours are always so sweet! Hope you post some more soon, I do love your little one-shots!