Reviews for The Engineer and His Pilot
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Wait... Why is chapter 1 and chapter 4 on the same date? :P just curious.
odalys-ortiz chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Aww, figures Isaac would forget his own birthday. Ellie is so sweet. I love her so much. Great little one shot. Got a chuckle at Isaac being so distracted that he never saw it comingXD
odalys-ortiz chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Aww, so sweet. Loved it:D
odalys-ortiz chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Really enjoyed this inclusion of Isaac's mom. I didn't really have a problem with the portrayal of her because I have read about her on the wiki and felt like it was just right.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love these, they are very well written. Please keep them coming :-)
Hawki chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
-Kind of a nitpick, but if this is based on 100 themes, shouldn't each theme be listed in each chapter? Or are you leaving it for the chapter list tab that will come once the second chapter is posted?

-Nice touch with Eric's naming, how his grandfather's constitutes his middle name.

-"Buddy, its one in the morning, you should be asleep." Isaac said.

Should be a comma after "asleep" instead of a full stop.

-"The little guy looked at this father, it remarkable how much the child looked..."

Should be a "was" between "it" and "remarkable."

-"I had a dweam daddy, monsters came too to get me." He said in a small voice.

Again with the comma/full stop issue.

-"Son, there is no such thing as monsters."

And again.

-"Wuv you, daddy." The boy said.

And again.

-I think this chapter could have benefitted from extra length. The main issue IMO is how quickly Eric accepts Isaac’s word that there’s no monsters. Each child is different, but casting my mind back to childhood, it takes more than a parent simply telling a child that there’s no monsters to comfort them. Check the closet, let them have the light on for awhile, walk them back to their room…for his age, Eric seems far too accepting of Isaac’s word.

That being said, I think this was solid overall. Nice for Isaac and Ellie to have a break and that not all space stations are fated to end up as necromorph-infested hellholes is a nice touch.
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I really enjoyed this small little story. It's wonderful and I can't wait to read more_
MASTER T-REX chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That is os cuuuuttteee! Keep Updating!