Reviews for Chronicles of Absolution: Pack of Strays
klu chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
this was a cool story. I liked that a 'baddie' Angie fought long ago was back and she was able to finally put him behind her.
Even more than that, I loved that Dean admitted to himself and to Angie that he loves her as a sister and nothing more. I am sure that his occasional lecherous comments about her will continue, but his open acceptance of her being 'family' will be so helpful to her seeing herself as worthy.
She and Sam will hopefully tell him about the blood he stole for her to help her heal, but I am sure he will look at it she same way Sam did; that she needed it and it was not something she wanted to do and it wasn't like anyone got hurt.
As always, the action and fight sequences were extremely well done.
I'm really into where you're taking this story (I'm sure you can tell) and I will be reading more soon.
Klainelover chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Another amazing ending to an amazing story. Definitely got some seriously hurt brothers in this, poor Sam and Dean. Of course never doubted Angies abilities to get them back. You weren't lying when you said she gets ruthless because she definitely did but I don't blame you for that reaction. I mean come on her boys were hurt. Love the little kitty! I'm more a kitty person and we have a black cat so YAY! lol (: So glad that Angie is finally starting to come to terms about her being family because she is, she has been for a long time and it hurts to think about how much she hates about herself. Dean dreaming about Alice in Wonderland is always hilarious and Sam and Angie always get me to go awww. :3 Anyways like I said another amazing job, can't wait to start the next one :D
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
Angela spent a lot of time thinking about her life with the boys, and what they think of her. I think she is finally realizing that they are very important to her, and she to them. They really are family. Wosret appeared at just the right time to get Angela to admit that she doesn't want to leave Sam and Dean. That is why she keeps on going, and chooses to return to this life. They would do the same for her, I think. She might take some convincing, but she'll believe she's worth it eventually. :)
angeleyenc chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
yes the queen is pleased! hehe! gotta love dopey dean! :D yay! Angie finally accepts being family! loved it! can't wait for the next one!
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Angela sang to Sam as she patched him up, and that seemed to keep him calm. Dean enjoyed watching her at work too. He got his own song, when she fixed him up too. I'm glad Dean had the opportunity to let Angela know that he feels the same way about her as Sam, that she is part of their family. She knew Dean cared about her before, but not to the extent he just showed her. She's going to be up, keeping an eye on them, so it gives her something to think about while she does. She almost lost them again, I bet she is getting tired of that. lol I hope they take the time to recover completely, before looking for another case.
angeleyenc chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
plz update! can't wait for the end! :D
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Angela finally fought Joseph, and she won, but was going to let him go again, if only he would change his ways. He wanted to come after her again anyway, but the explosions took care of him, so Angela didn't have to. Good thing she was able to get back to Dean in time to avoid the tunnels collapsing. I'm glad the last Lupei let Angela and the boys go without any trouble. Now it's time to get back to their rooms and get fixed up. Sam and Dean need to reassure Angela about how they feel about her too, it looks like. Joseph's stupid attitude seems to have affected her after all. :(
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
plz update! yay! Angie got her boys back! :D can't wait for more!
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
oh joseph is in for it now! go Angie! plz update!
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I'm glad that Angela is keeping her head about her, for the most part. It makes her more dangerous. She found Dean quick enough, but all her help is on the outside now, so she will have to get him out herself. She left him to wait for her, and now she found Sam, but he's in an awkward position. Joseph could crush him if Angela isn't careful. She's going to have a lot of patching up to do. I can't wait til she kicks Joseph's butt! He will never learn that not all creatures or hunters are the same.
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Good thing that Susan is on Angela's side, cause she was a nice help for Charlie and Michael. Somehow, I don't think there will be too many for Michael to help, as most of them just want to be like Joseph and kill.
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
plz update! great story! nice twist hun!
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Poor Sam and Dean are sure taking a beating. The Lupei will pay for that, but in the meantime they are hurting bad. Angela is going to have to do some major patching up when she gets the boys back. I hope they are all prepared to have a break, in order to recover from this case. Susan should let them stay for free, after all this.
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
plz update! go Angie! XD
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Angela to the rescue! Woohoo! She is going to be SO pissed! Sam and Dean are both injured severely, plus Joseph is fighting Sam right now! I don't think he will be talking his way out of punishment this time. He deserves whatever Angela gives him. I have a feeling she will be using Redemption on Joseph soon.