Reviews for Restoring Balance
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
nice, simple one shot
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hi! That was really funny and touching.
I'm surprised Mycroft isn't on speed-dial though. Mrs. Hudson's safety...no rivalry is worth that, right?
Anyway, BRILLIANT JOB!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Wonderful.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Lovely story, especially the last part.
Thanks for writing and posting.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
cool.
anyone who wants to attack her is doomed.
jankmusic chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was perfect! Thank you for writing it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Sweet.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Aww. That was so sweet!
jack63kids chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That does, indeed, say everything! Brilliantly!

Lovely fic, with as much hidden emotion as Sherlock is able to express. This is on a par with his pep-talk to Mrs Hudson when John is suggesting that she goes away and Sherlock says that England would fall.

Couple of Brit-pic moments, but you'd have to look twice. The only one that 'matters' is that English people would never refer to Christmas as the holidays, so no holiday lights here.

I love this fic. It tells us so much about the characters, so much more than a hug or a meaningful text. ;-D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
As much as those two (three) care for her in this cannon, they would do that. Wonderful!
TorchwoodPride chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
:-D
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Well of course any of the three would be there much quicker. I love her character in the series and thanks for rounding her out even more.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love Mrs. Hudson and her relationship with 'her boys'. It's awesome!
WL Chastain chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I like your little story moments. They're divine. If your muse is on holiday I challenge you to write about the trip back to 221B Baker Street covered in blood and carrying a harpoon. I'm surprised he wasn't detained by the police! LOL
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »