Reviews for Forbidden
FukuroLady chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Wonderful! Just wonderful! Ah my God you inspire me to draw them together. Is been quite sometime since i draw anything Cenobite related and this...this makes me wanna draw them!

Keep up the great work sweetheart. Absolutely amazing!
Sharona1981 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
First of all, I love the idea of Kirsty being a 'Guardian' as is somewhat alluded to in the recent comic books. My favourite of these, however, is the first-because I do love Elliot. And your writing has improved, if that was even possible. It seems darker, somehow. and that's a compliment, by the way.
Definitely intrigued to read more of this-well done you!
Ellen.
Zerousy chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Laura...that's intense stuff here. Well done.
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Oh hot damn there go my ovaries.

Seriously, this is was amazingly passionate! I adored this fate! The one where Kirsty caves, hm, how fascinating. You make a point in saying that Kirsty is willfully stronger than that, but at the same time, her innocence definitely deteriorates throughout the coarse of Hellseeker, and to me even it's ending leaves her state of mind ominous. For all we know by the end of the day she could've turned into a mad Harley Quinn and happily opened the box willingly. Just like you said; Who knows?

I could honestly imagine the tension in the moment she screams "I LOVE YOU" like I could imagine that echoing across the bowels of the Labyrinth and just suddenly- for the briefest moment- it's so deathly silent all that could be heard were heartbeats (or lack thereof given the Cenobites are technically dead in one sense). I just- I dunno- I really really love that part.

I can't wait for the next unpredictable fate! I actually want to see an "unhappy" one, just for the sake of curiosity and see how that plays out.

Take care!

Izzy
iridescentZEN chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I for one, enjoyed this immensely. I like the idea of him scoffing at the idea of love but still having it there, hidden. Very beautiful.
Zerousy chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Now that is what I call good reading.
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Wow! This one certainly steps into a much darker tone from the first and more light hearted fate. I love your take on Kirsty as a Guardian to the Box, the fact she's different from the typical ones. She's not some poor homeless bum, but a beautiful and seductive woman. ;)

I particularly love the last part about how the sweet teenage Kirsty we were first introduced to in the first film is "dead".

Another exquisitely well done job Laura! There's so many possibilities, so many possible fates, I can't wait to see the next and very different fate.

Izzy
14member chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
okay. in the beginning it was very similar to my fanfic. but you have made it better. much better than I did. I really liked your story. ha ha, Kirsty, even now, even when you becoming dark, you continue to tease your Prince. Some things do not change. LOL
Meg chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I often wanted to know what happened with Kirsty after Hellseeker. It sucked that she never came back. I'm looking forward to reading your other drabbles. Update soon!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I am praising both you Laura and 14Member for this wonderful story. Awesomeness.
14member chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
"...and with the man that I love."

Cute))) I like) I hope other people will like too

Thank you for correcting mistakes.