Reviews for Cynical
Ice Dragon of the North chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I really like it. Honestly, I think that in most of the places that you use the word "cynical," it could be switched out with ironic, and that just kind of sounds strange. I think it's pretty good anyway.

I would love it if you would do a chapter in Matt's POV. It would make it less one-sided. I think Matt should have a say (or thought) in this, too.
FireFriendship chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
that was very good for it being your first couple fic, and of course it should not be banned to hell! the song fits reallie well, and i liked how you didn't put Matt's name till the last sentence. i'd like one coming from matt's pov, too, if you don't mind. btw, i've read all of the lord of the nightmare soldiers, and it was one of the best fics i've ever read. the way you write with all the details and descriptions is amazing. i kno i've reviewed some chapters, but i have no idea where i stopped reviewing..._; just wanted to let you kno how great it was, and i will be reading the sequel, which has a very interesting name...which means it should be interesting as well, ne?
glimmer chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Hello.
glimmer chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Flaws: I noticed several run on scentences, places where you need commas, places where a comma should be removed, and I believe you have missused the word 'cynical' in some places.

On the whole it was a pleasure to read. Please keep writing.
cloudshadow0 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
your fic cynical was great i do think you should make a second and then add it to a plot storey your a good writer
Shotasune chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Wow really good, I'm a little heartstriken for Tai now. *sniff*
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
There are places where the lack of commars and word errors take away from the story, a story which is quite interesting. I think 'cynical' was possibly used a tad too often at times, even though it was the theme of the piece, it occasionally came across like Alanis and 'Ironic', the word didn't quite have the meaning it was supposed to _. I found the idea of Matt apologising for showing he's human to be a very interesting thread of the piece, and a very true one. Matt IS after all quick to apologise when he lets his facade slip.
Kat Tales chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
You know, I looked at today date then the updated on the fic, and I think "IS three months too long to write the next ch? I also looked at the review and most of them are good. All but the one on the bottom. That was rude. Everybody needs to work on grammer. The way the fic was written is very good. Hope this will give you a jump start for the fic.
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
I really like it. I just hope you will write it till the end no matter the ending would be sad or happy. At least, the story is good and has a clear ending. I hope you will post the next chapter soon.
Crysie chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I loved the discritpions! This was a good Taito. Make another chapter of Yamato's POV
lillykawaii chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
That was GREAT! I like it, so true and down to Earth and sweet!
WildfireFriendship chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Taito ::yummy:: Yamachi ::ick!:: Taito ::hmmmm...:: I'll go with the Taito. It's better anyway. And I loved this. Very beautiful. See, the things that go on in Taichi's head are very indepth. Too bad it goes really go past there until later. But then we wouldn't have our Taito moments, now would we?
Evil Author chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Grammar, use commas, I must admit I just skimmed through this because I'm in the mood to rip things apart, k? Don't take it too personally, your grammar needs help.