Reviews for Silent Serpents
Lovely! Thank you.
3 chapter 14 . 4/11
Nice :)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 3/3
Did you just call Norway an ice-covered region...?

(Norwegian here)
Beth chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Awesome story. :D
SoulMore chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
FAN!~
rippleeffect08 chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
I love this fic! It's amazing! And your Loki and Stark characterization safe spot on! I'm kinda sad it's over, but at the same time, it is such a lovely fic and I'm glad you completed it :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
nice.
Qwertzu824 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
This was a perfection. I hope one day you will finish it or write a sequel... I loved it
one blue eye chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Wow. This is a great story. I've enjoyed it so much. Your Loki is awesome. He's just how I always wanted him to be. I can't wait for the next update.
kain-donovan chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Wow, this was really great. I like your take on Loki. Is there any more to this, or is this it? I'd like to see what happened in Asgard, and if Loki ever got to come back to Tony...
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
NO CLIFFY!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Bad Maria, bad. Go Loki!
Rin chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
bloody brilliant.
ClaMiAl chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Nice story! It certainly put a nice spin on canon event, twisting them just slightly. I must admit, I sometimes wished that the plot of the fic had diverged further from the movie, because, well, I know the movie, I've watched it and don't to read a retelling of it. But then something came along that was just a bit different and it had me wondering again how things would turn out, what would happen next.

One little recommendation, though: When you switch point of views, it would be easier for the reader to understand if you marked it somehow. Start the new POV with a new paragraph and but some sort of scene divider, horizontal bar, or just a bunch of symbols or something in between. That way the reader knows that somehow the next paragraph is different, and is not surprised or disoriented by a changed POV.

Other than that little issue, the story was well-written, with no major problems I can think of. Sometimes there were points where the phrasing was a bit awkward, but that was a more minor problem.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 13 . 9/30/2013