Reviews for Silent Serpents
Qwertzu824 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
This was a perfection. I hope one day you will finish it or write a sequel... I loved it
one blue eye chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Wow. This is a great story. I've enjoyed it so much. Your Loki is awesome. He's just how I always wanted him to be. I can't wait for the next update.
kain-donovan chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Wow, this was really great. I like your take on Loki. Is there any more to this, or is this it? I'd like to see what happened in Asgard, and if Loki ever got to come back to Tony...
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
NO CLIFFY!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Bad Maria, bad. Go Loki!
Rin chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
bloody brilliant.
ClaMiAl chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Nice story! It certainly put a nice spin on canon event, twisting them just slightly. I must admit, I sometimes wished that the plot of the fic had diverged further from the movie, because, well, I know the movie, I've watched it and don't to read a retelling of it. But then something came along that was just a bit different and it had me wondering again how things would turn out, what would happen next.

One little recommendation, though: When you switch point of views, it would be easier for the reader to understand if you marked it somehow. Start the new POV with a new paragraph and but some sort of scene divider, horizontal bar, or just a bunch of symbols or something in between. That way the reader knows that somehow the next paragraph is different, and is not surprised or disoriented by a changed POV.

Other than that little issue, the story was well-written, with no major problems I can think of. Sometimes there were points where the phrasing was a bit awkward, but that was a more minor problem.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
please update soon!
Stormshadow13 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Awesome story. Loved the way that all of the characters were written.

Hope things go well for Loki so he can come back to Tony.
Aralas Baggins chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Please please please tell me there is a sequel! I love this fic!
SoulMore chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
FAN!
meaka maxwell chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
I loved this story i hope you write the epilogue soon ill be waiting till it comes out i hope it is soon tho
RumilDaemon chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
I love how you've depicted the stories and the feelings of the characters (even though I realized they have already been made characters), and your plotline makes much sense and flows really well with the story.

I do wish to read the epilogue, so I hope you do update soon and I look forward to reading more of your works!
Mysticdreamer32 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Well done I have enjoyed this story a lot, and I hope you will write more.
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really hope that you post the epilogue soon! I loved, loved, loved this story!