Reviews for I'm Not Only A Pirate
Lovethehumor101 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
I wish this would continue. I still love this thow.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
pleaes please continue i need a renuion! poor arthur
Snarkastic101 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
AGGGHHHHHH Your writing is so amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next ouo
JulietGivesUp chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
I like the concept of the story, though I must admit, there are a lot of plot holes that I had to look past in order to enjoy the heart of the story. One of the more distinct peculiarities that I'm sure you've speculated upon is Arthur's age. While I'm sure some teenagers had (one way or another) adopted into piracy at an early age, I don't think it realistic that a thirteen-year old Arthur would be feared and respected as the captain of a ship full of adult pirates. From your characterization of him, I can perceive his cold and mature persona, however it doesn't seem powerful enough to command an entire crew to his whims.

But I digress. It seems I over analyze things far too much and I'm terribly sorry for being so nit picky.
I normally wouldn't be so, but I do admire the plot of the story. It certainly has potential and I can't wait to see things develop between Arthur and Alfred when they reunite. It's so exciting! Please do keep it up!
AngelicWinds chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Japan's the captain? Iggy's 14?!BEST. FANFIC. EVER.
kurichan729 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
im suprised how easily arthur adapted to being an underling after being the captain of this own ship. i liked how you incorportated a lot of characters into the crew. i cant wait to see what happens next, please update soon
Snarkastic101 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! This is sooo good! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Hurray please continue XD
rexlover180 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I really love this story! I have no idea why it has so little reviews...
I just found it today, but I couldn't stop reading it the second I found it! I love Pirate!Iggy and you made little Alfred soooooo adorable! I love you for writing this story!
I really can't wait to see them reunite and how Alfred's changed and all that jazz!
Really great job so far! Keep it up!
Dawnsfloweratbloom chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I really like this, please update whenever you can!
AWorldSoMuchMadder chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Oh my gosh where is the next chapter? I have to read more, I really like this and the fluffiness of this FF.
No Witty Usernames Left chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Leon is Hong Kong right? And Kyle is Australia right? right?
Kagome Monia and Akuma Neko chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
The story is so cute so far. I cant wait to see what you have in store for it soon
LeoVargas chapter 3 . 6/10/2012