Reviews for Two Simple Sentences
missdeliadili chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Absolutely amazing!
I got to chapter 10 really expecting more chapters... :(
A general comment for the 10 chapters: Absolutely brilliant!
Thank you so so much!
Caladhriel chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
More! Give me more now!
Reina Ariadne chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Oh my god. I was a puddle of overexcited fangirl through all 10 chapters *melting*. :D

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
VampChick76 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I love the story!

Xela
a-whisper-in-time chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
ahh please update this! you're killing me just leaving it hanging!
this is beyond fabulous
a-whisper-in-time chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
i LOVE this. it's so fun!
poor mrs. hudson p haha
a-whisper-in-time chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
oh. my. god. so hot.
i love the betting. it's so them. amazing.
The Writing Dead chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Dear Wonderful person writing a wonderful story,
Pretty, pretty, pretty please; update this story soon. Because it is wonderful and I love it and I lost this story and just found it again and it still hasn't been updated. And that makes me sad. So please, I beg you, update this work of art soon. Because Jam.
Cj Quinn chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
omfg
Cj Quinn chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
hehehhehe
Skyfullofstars chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
"...Oh fucking hell...Sherlock didn't have to ask, John wanted nothing more at that moment but to taste him again, but hearing his always wanting to be in control detective beg, god it was so wantonly erotic and so unrestrained, so wild, John knew he would be making Sherlock beg many

LOL...PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF SHERLOCK..."always wanting to be in control..." but in THIS instance...

"...And Sherlock and John weren't too thrilled with being interrupted and thrown out of the cab, getting home was fast approaching emergency status..."

I HAVE TO WONDER JUST HOW MANY CABBIES NOW RECOGNISE THE TWO AND REFUSE TO LET THEM IN THEIR CABS. AND HOW many restaurant owners "got the word"...LOL.

This chapter explains why the boys have so much TAKEOUT...

'sky'
Skyfullofstars chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
"...But more so because it was a perfect moment when Sherlock said something so simple yet it unintentionally spoke volumes. A moment in which John knew from that point on he would never feel hesitant about their relationship, never care about no longer being John 'I'm not gay' Watson. Words that made him want to do any and everything to him and with him, and words that struck so deep in his heart he knew he would never love anyone as much as he loved Sherlock Holmes..."

I JUST LOVE THIS ENTIRE PARAGRAPH SO MUCH IT DARN NEAR HURTS...I won't quote the really "revealing" bits as I want your readers to discover those on their own. But just loved the way you worded this. I've read similar many times...would never love anyone as much as he loved Sherlock Holmes...but it really WORKS in this context.

"..."John…you don't have to."

John's battling mind lost the war entirely.

No more battles, no more doubts, worries or hesitations

YES! Just utterly loved this chapter. Thank you so much!
Skyfullofstars chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
"...Put that sight together with the pleasurable sigh he made when his hand came into contact with his cock and that they had not been magically transported to somewhere a lot less private than the packed restaurant they were currently still at; John's mind took a small trip aboard a high speed train with no brakes..."

OH WICKED WICKED WRITER...What a wonderful way to begin this chapter..."a high speed train with no brakes..."

And you continued it ..."his thoughts were barreling on at dangerous speeds..."..."...His brain was going off the rails..."

AND THIS SENTENCE..."..And there it was, Sherlock's new game. That's exactly what this was about, for John to see how far Sherlock would take it, for Sherlock to see how far John would let it go. A bet, not to win or lose but for the excitement of playing..."

OH I LOVE THE IDEA OF Sherlock coming up with a 'new game' right in the back of the restaurant...

"...Fucking hell, this was not a god damn bet, it was exquisite torture at its finest."

LOVED THAT LINE..and that goes for all of us, your readers!

Excellent chapter and HAWT..and so very well written...My favorite so far...
Skyfullofstars chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
"...Soft velvet, deep coal black that caused his thick curls to shine darker, his fair skin to appear ghostly unblemished; flawlessly tight, hugging all those sharp angular bones and emphasizing just the right curves. The combined outfit made him look stunningly handsome, add in the low light of the room making his alabaster skin remarkably radiant and he looked absolutely sublime..."{

HECK, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT JOHN...but it worked for me! LOL...just the thought of Sherlock in that darn black velvet jacket...and the white shirt...and the black trousers...

And Sherlock's line at the end when John has worked HIMSELF up without laying a hand on Sherlock...or vice versa!

Perfect!
Skyfullofstars chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
OH GOD I LOVED THIS...SHORT AND SWEET AND WHETTING OUR APPETITES FOR MORE.

"...It had been two days since John had taunted Sherlock about them being tied, two days of acting like he had forgotten all about it. But John knew by now that Sherlock would never be able to let that tease slide and his new-found interest in their long ago broken toaster oven, that had been lying in a heap for almost a year, was a very good sign he had been putting up appearances while plotting. This unexpected mention of dinner in the middle of an experiment was a neon blinking light of a sign that a plan had been formed.."

YES. What has our favorite consulting detective got up his...sleeve? No...how about his pants?

And the last line! I won't spoil it but I'm still grinning ear to ear!
Thank you!