Reviews for Danny Phantom: Alliance
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
please hurry up and UPDATE!
EverythingAnimefan1994 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
you should do a kidnap on danny so vlad save him just saying.
awesome work on it keep it up.
EverythingAnimefan1994 chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
I really hop you do more awesome work on this keep it up really awesome.
randomperson chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Let me say that is a good frickin story and anybody that read this reveiw can go shove a pipe up their bloody arse. At least this story is different from the rest of the same bullshark crap people love to see over and over again I don't know why but they suck the crap up like they've never read it before. And really if you don't like the fricken story why even read it and then comment what's the fricken point it just makes you look like a fagface troll that doesn't like anything but the same shit. I support this fricken author to the end! Screw Sam she's the worst character in the whole damn show. I like this story and everbody can go get fucked by a polor bear if they don't like it.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Prepare for what's about to come your way.
malphigus chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Dat bitch. Do me a harmless favor, and throw yourself to the deepest abyss in hell.
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Wow I think this is the part were they start seeing they can be allies instead of enemy
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Holy s so much sarcasm, so much other stuff but gosh darn it y don't she dieeee
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue! O did I mention CONTINUE!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Hmmmmmm im still disgusted by sam n im still trying to think of the reason whu. Your really getting me into this couple so far so good:)
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Why them?... because this is all bout them! Lol but their atleast getting somewhere with how their working together. But who is indeed this...master?
KaiMiiru chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Ok... Sam's a hooker, Danny's a prophet, Tucker is Tucker, Mr and Mrs Fenton tolerate Danny's grades, Vlad is just... Vlad lol.

I find your writing style a bit under-descriptive but it does get the point across. Adding more details would make me happy :D

If that dream was the future, what changes between Danny and Vlad? Hm... And who is this enemy?

I look foward to the next chappy!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Aha he knows something maybe now he'll sing for us!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
And now the fun begins
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Omg ok this is good, i cant wait for more n sam u rapist...