Reviews for The Price of Freedom
nanabeastie273 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
hey emma this is nana can you please finnish this story i want to know what happens
doseofclaire chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Love this story as well as your others!
me chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
please another chap! (chapter)
me chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
do you mean that, wow
me chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
wow
WreckItRalphFan chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Wow! I already dislike Mr. Lawrence. I'm guessing that something bad is going to come of this! I did love Charlotte's reaction to Mr. Lawrence's proposal!
Aslan's Author chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Oh no, don't burn her!
Aslan's Author chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Woah Mermaid alert
Aslan's Author chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
oooh I wonder what Eligible men are going come
Midnight Strange chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Very good though! Even if I hate that guy... please update!
Midnight Strange chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
See, rich greedy men are jerks. I hate this guy. 3 seconds ago he asked her to marry him only to ridicule her now? Marriage, especially in tales like these should be out of love. How could you love someone you've just met? At that, it would be obvious he doesn't love he, but instead just likes her looks. He himself said "You're a very beautiful young lady" that is all he was thinking about. He owned a bank, that's a warning sign right there that he is no good, but the fact that he would call shame upon her after seeing she is a mermaid? I want to punch him, I do. Sorry for this rant, that guy just irritated me and reminded me of someone I kinda know.
Midnight Strange chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
More more I want more! This is very good, please continue.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I loved it! You were very descriptive, I could just imagine all of this happening! I love that time period, and I am now fascinated with mermaids, this is awesome! I would love to see another chapter soon!