Reviews for Klaine The Missing Scenes
Crazy-Cat-Lady402 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Amazing as always
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Dalton is a private school smart one. Why do u think there are only guys there? Dur da dur
Gabs chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
omg, this is awesome! you made me love klaine even more with this last chapter. please update soon. xoxo.
Nightingale63 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Lovely! I knew you could do it justice (this is, after all, a hallowed episode for every klainer).
I love the succession of flashbacks as it finally hits Blaine during Blackbird, and it's cute how he goes to Niff for advice (they are of course not at all surprised). And then you bring them in again at the end -which I loved.
By the way, I agree on the chapter length thing; after all, a longish chapter can always be broken up.
I just know part 2 of this will be totally awesome!
odellcriss chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
I just read sexy and original song. Sexy was so funny, particularly the bit with Finn and the cucumber and Original Song, my fave ep of season 2, you retold it so well! :D
odellcriss chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Loving these so far! BIOTA was so funny! The ep itself makes me laugh every time :D
Christina B chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I've been looking for a good Blaine POV story for awhile and this is the first one I've found to be realistic. I really like this and I can't wait for more!
odellcriss chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
OMG I loved all the stories, can't wait for the next ones, particularly Original Song :D
odellcriss chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
OMG I loved that so much :D
Rissa337 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
This is weird I read the chapter name and I'm on that scene right now cause I'm watching glee season 2
Nightingale63 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
First, congrats on surviving your busy life! and welcome back, we missed you :-)
I agree on the infamous Breakup (actually, I've got a fic of that, with my own take if you need a study break). I feel bad for Darren: I bet he didn't like it. Did you see his long love letter to his fans he put out that same night?
I love love love it that you're dropping bits of backstory that will show up in future episodes (like about Jeremiah); which makes that whole mess more believable. You actually managed to make Jeremiah pretty likable. And you're also showing us that Blaine thinks Kurt maybe already has a boyfriend, which explains why he's not going after Kurt himself. Nicely done.
elshie.k chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
LOL Blaine can be so clueless something!
thanks for the new chapter :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
:D This is really good so far! LOL The thought of Blaine thinking Mr. Shuester was Kurt's boyfriend . . . That just cracked me up XD
Nightingale63 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
this was fun - Christmas in August! :-)
love the description of the duet - nicely done! and Blaine's prep for his presents. You also gave a really good backstory for leading up to Blaine finding Kurt to sing with him - well done!
Crazy-Cat-Lady402 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
really good can't wait to read the next chapter