Reviews for The Warp is Calm
TheLastHuman chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
The joke about Resident Evil 87 was well received.
giodan chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
this is a great start! and a fantastic final duel!
giodan chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
oh great story i'm happy to see this continue!
Anonkun chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Wow, really great story! It's a shame however that you're done. I wish you'd continue this masterpiece! It's great and has great potential.
Life is a paradox chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
This. Is. BRILLANT! Read the prologue and first three chapters on Spacebattles and then came here to see if there were any more. While I'd like to see more I know how creativity works so instead, in thanks, have this watch?vHk6wsA2PnRQ
alichi chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Wow, your work into making the background was definitely worth it in my opinion. You made it real.

Can hardly wait for more chapters.
Wargamer08 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Well this is an outstanding story. I would not have any problems reading a story set in each of the different settings you've adapted. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how each galaxy interacts with each other.

I'm curious to know who runs Khan's empire when he's off playing RT explorator. I would think that his vast network of assassins and minions could keep the peace, but who is setting the larger empire wide goals?

Are you going to leak in any of the various 40K villians through that warp portal? Are the Reapers going to need to be beat down Stargate Atlantis style, ala digging a magic weapon out of the ground? Just how badly will those Grand Cruisers beat down individual Reaper ships? All questions I'm looking for to seeing how you answer.

A most excellent story, I greatly look forward to reading more.
Wargamer08 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love warhammer forty thousand a whole lot, so to see a story this good about it is amazing. I look forward to seeing what you do with what you've built here.
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
this is pretty cool stuff
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or the like, but I have to ask what the status of this story is, given that it is not mentioned on your profile like your other works.
Yoholic chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Didnt know that the imperium butchered their computers to avoid chaos infection.
Yoholic chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Loving this, hope you update soon.
Xynth chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You have ni idea how big a happy Khan's fleet gave me when I first imagined them against the Reapers. Then they got chewed the happy is now slightly smaller. Still there, though.

It's actually really friggin funny how well your Shapard matches up with ideas I've had for several Shapards in the past, and I'm loving that someone else has similar thoughts on the implementation of tech and biotics. I already friggin love this story.
APG66 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Haven't read this story, but just read Brutal Harry and saw this when I went to your author page and got excited as i misread the title as The Warp is Cain. Thought it was a Mass Effect/ Ciphais Cain cross.
undeadyeti chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
an interesting and well thought out crossover I hope to see more.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »