Reviews for One Week
Sparity101 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Damn
D.E.J chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Update soon it a interesting story
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
hurry up with the next chapter already if you don't want people to lose intrest in your story for taking to long but also make sure you have been doing this right as you have been otherwise this might turn into crap if you get sloppy because you rushed it. just don't keep us waiting to long ok because this story has serious potential.
sshell chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Amazing great story
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
AAAWWW YEEAAAHH!
I was losing hope about seeing this second chapter of yours!
Man this is good!
This story is getting more and more interesting! Please keep up writing this! :)
cratbro chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This chapter was... odd. You might consider re-writing it to make it a little more clear what is going on during transitions.
Katwizzle chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
this is amazing! please hurry and update! i hope by the end of the story raven and beastob ygets together :)
cratbro chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great idea.

While I enjoyed this chapter, I think Raven was a little too OOC, even for the circumstances. Of course, with the powers switch, that won't be as much of an issue. :)
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ahh! Bloodborne pathogens! Aaaahhhhh!

And how nice of Raven to introduce all these rules and conditions after the fact. And... why did she have the equipment on hand? How long have you wanted to be a shapeshifter, Raven? WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

Ahem.

Out of curiosity, what're Raven's conditions for her current "condition?" After all, he bet her that she wouldn't be able to handle his powers as well.

-John
The Cretin chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
About Raven being OOC, its very hard to write her true to character. One could argue that there is no "definitive" way to write Raven. She's pretty much a parodox, same as BB. I'm not saying that she hasn't been abused by writers in the past. I can list off a slew of fics where she is just written horribly and its a case of bad writing. But I think you did alright the way you chose, so don't beat yourself up. I for one liked this. Its a pretty good start and I think this'll turn out very interesting. Hope to read more. Keep rockin
Ludra90 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
The first review you get is a good one!

I loved this! Both in the writing and in the story-telling! Not to mention I LOVE stories when Rae and BB have a rough start! It's not the first fic I read about powers switch, but it IS definitely the best one I found so far!

I hope there will be more! :)