Reviews for Red Balloon
gala chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
ths is sad
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very poignant and moving.
guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow that was so frikkin heartbreaking. Completely. I hop you make a sequel to it where Clint gets seriously injured risking his life for a child. Or where Clint tells Natasha about his horrible child hood. Or where Barney comes back! :O Lol thanks for this, it was really good but really really sad. :'(
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
this is so sad :(
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
It was depressing but it wad good! At first I thought his crying was a bit OOC, but it's really not, is it? From the comics I've gathered that he didn't have a great c childhood and on top of Loki and r everything else his tears don't seem so out of place. Thanks for another good one!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)

P.S. - I forgot to say in my review, but 'Memories Like Fingerprints' really should be rated T.
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh so sad! But it was wonderful to read! Really tore at the heart! Poor Clint! Great as always!

Cheers, AJ
theredrobin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow, I really like the way you write Clint and Natasha. Their characters seem true to the original, but with new facets explored in a realistic way. Your style is gripping and flows wonderfully. I also really like how you wove in a thread to the X-Men. But poor Clint (and the mutant kids) - it kind of broke my heart, seeing the repressed guilt eat away at him.
youreapainter chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
perfect. I loved it. Congratulations!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Quick and, I agree, super depressing. It's very effective though and cuts to the core of his being, his psyche.

Well done on this awesome story.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Super depressing is right. I feel all teary-eyed just reading...

As for prompt, I can't think of anything specific but I adore team fics with a Clintasha center. :)
MerlinaDementiaSnow chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
So, so, so sad, but I liked it.
discordchick chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very super sad. But I loved it all the same. Anything Clint and Natasha you write I will read! Well...unless they fall in love with other people. Or die. I won't read that. Lol! Great job :)