Reviews for Secrets: Ichika's Princess
Cannibal.Pride chapter 6 . 2/3
The story is good but there are things I don't understand, technological things to be exact. Can you make a codex of IS and their armaments?
Ornstein the Dragon Slayer chapter 2 . 1/10
HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG... good god this is all so... poetic.
eyal.kent chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
The plot is interesting and the writing is good please update!
P.s. Is Tabane the intern- instructor?
Archer17 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
keep going with this story it has a good plot to is and is a real good read. So hope you update soon this is too good of a story to let go to waste by not updating it
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I got a very very very terrible feeling bout the vice homeroom. 4 ichika at least. Anyway great story. Update soon. Please don't delay it for so long. It's a really good story. Good job for your hard work. Ty
Nightcore71 chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Please update
Serge Ta'Null chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I'm truly enjoying this work and look forward to the next chapter. Please please PLEASE continue this story and keep up the excellent overall work on all your stories!
HelL4DAluCarD chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
dude you have to update this fic..! it's better than the other Infinite Stratus fics i read which goes according to canon word by word.! c'mon we need variation and yours is perfect! i won't take more of your time,, just a request to update this fic in due time..

AluCarD out! Peace. XD
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Please update! This story is awesome!
Sparkysbro201 chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Seriously! You leave a cliffhanger like THAT!? Sigh. This story is awesome. It's suspenseful, tense, and just a little sexy. I sincerely hope that you continue writing this story, because I really want to know what happens next. Thank you!
Sparkysbro201 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
A lot of tension going on in this chapter. Kaede is either suicidal or insane. Chifuyu has a lot of friends like that, huh? She's a great character though, and I love reading her.
Sparkysbro201 chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Whew. That was hot.
ThePhenakism chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story so far :)
Bunny153539 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Why? Such a good story and you left if on such a cliffhanger? Who is the Teacher? Tabane, Squall, Autum? Someone else from Negima?! Please continue this!
chifuyu nee chapter 1 . 11/26/2013