Reviews for How Quickly is Forever
ocasille chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Why are you making me like a Jacob/Reneesme story! ? Haha :p
jharv241 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Awesome update. Just question by Bella being vampire she forgot what she use to do with Jacob? I wonder how this conversation is going to go for Jacob and Ness. Update soon.
jberri79 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Something I forgot to say in my long winded comment at LJ. I like that Edward didn't spazz, he could see Jake was clueless- not in a dumb way, but in a gentlemen way. All his doubts bacisally lay with Bella and wondering what the hell she's thinking.

Also I can't wait to see what happens when Renesmee and Jake talk, I expect it to be awkward. Or maybe Jake'll skate around it, so as not to embarrass her more.

Once again great chapter.
Dottyanne chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Really really good...im enjoying this story, well done!
NikkiB1973 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Another awesome chapter honey. I really felt for Jacob in this chapter. He is going through so much. Can't wait to see how his talk with Nessie goes.

Wonderful writing honey.

Nikki :)
rasheedah2907 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Keep the chapters coming, its getting very interesting!
loonygirl22 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
"The old leech usually liked to get his two cents- worth in there, just to be annoying." CLASSIC. :P

Cool chapter! I honestly believe Bella would be like this. Can't wait for more! :)
Beaches of La Push chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Overreact much, Jake? I actually had to re-read the beginning of this chapter to remind myself that Jake wasn’t really mad at Nessie because it sure felt like he was. What is the poor girl going to think after such a harsh rejection and then the silent walk back home? It was mostly an innocent abdominal lick, wasn’t it? "Don't ever do that again!" just seems like such a hurtful thing to say.
Ravenspetater1032 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I couldn't stop laughing from when jake and quil were talking. I can't wait to see how the conversation goes on between the two of them. You're a great writer and I love how you word all your stories.
withlovej chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This story is one of my favorites already. Only three chapters and you've got me hooked. Congrats. Seriously, I'm anxious to see what happens next! I hope the whole "I don't know if I'll ever see her differently... I want to just protect the little girl I know" deal Jacob has going on stays that way. I want him with Bella. Of course... That should happen at some point since this is a B/J story, but yeah. I'm clearly not on Team Renesmee. Even with BD2 coming out, I still can't stand J/Ness. Great job! ...sorry if I went off on a tangent or do later—you'll definitely get reviews from me later. I love this story!
Jeniesethebeast chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Poor Bella... Living for eternity with the wrong choices can't be easy...
luvinJ chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
very interesting how Jake reacted to Bella trying to become a larger portion of his life. I also really enjoyed the time with Quil and thought it was so funny when Jake was describing her licking it off. completley innocent yet creepy.

more soon PLEASE!
teamjake216 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
awwww poor Jake oddly i missed nasty in this chap but jake got done guyt time in as for Bella ugh she gets on my nerves and so does Edtard really liking it so far but i have no clue how or if this could be a hea j/b story
Jeri252 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
love it
jharv241 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Awesome chapter. Poor Jacob got himself on a predicament and I'm wondering how is he going to get out of it. I most certainly can understand Jacob he stills see Ness as a 5 year old. Poor Bella she thought she was going to be friends with Jake forever and have him to herself. She is driving herself crazy hoping that Jake doesn't feel the same way.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »