Reviews for How Quickly is Forever
pece87 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Holy sh*t! Everything just changed in this chapter!
I can't believe Ness doesn't know about the imprint.
Does Jake really feel that way? :(
Oh crap he kissed Bella! AND they had sex! It was kind of quick though. Was the pleasure better than Edward? Was it way better than what he was expecting?
pece87 chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
It's sad to see that Jake and Bella didn't keep their friendship going. They just let it dwindle to barely acquintances.
Jake was harsh, it surprised me!
When I saw it was EPOV, my first thought was Embry lmao, I don't know why I didn't think of Edward lol
It does sound weird when Jake says Ness licked him lol
I love that he went to La Push and spent time with the guys, like old times.
I'm hoping next chapter Edward and Jake talk! :0 lol
pece87 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Wow why did Jacob act so angry?
I forgot to say last chapter, where else would you see a girl walk in from being out late with a guy friend and say she had to take a shower cause she got blood in her hair? lol Not in real life lol
I don't know if I like her calling him Jax :/
Cut the cord on them? I get Jake but I think Bella is right. Ness is still mentally young.
Man I would love to see those to women fight lol
pece87 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Man Renesmee would definitely get on my nerves with how spoiled she is.
Why does Alice go so out of the way, if she knows that Ness most likely won't eat it?
Jake sounds so innocent :)
Carlisle has enough money to send everyone on the rez to college lol
Oh Edward just spit it out already, why do you hold back from Bella, that is her daughter as well. But on second thought, it is kind of rude that he would share someone else's thoughts lol
Oh man what happen between Jake and Ness?

Liking this story, first time reading a story with Ness and Jake and Bella conflict.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I saw this at the FicCentral Library, and thought I'd give it a try. So far. I loooove it!
HeartofaChampion chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
This is such a wonderful story. I love how you have shown us that not everything has a happy ending. And you did it beautifully. Thank you!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Oh my GODDDDDDDDDD. That was the best fanfic ever. I NEVER read full stories in one night, but that was PHENOMENAL. I loved everything. I loved Jacob. I loved Bella (for most of the time). I even loved Edward. I did. That was absolutely astonishing. And I'm glad nobody really got an amazingly happy ending. There was nothing to repair. It was just a really, REALLY messed up thing, lol. And that's what makes it gorgeous. This was the first fic to make me think, "Team Edward, man." It was that great. Ultra powerful, too. Absolute perfection. If there's anything I'm one hundred percent proud of putting so much time into reading, it is definitely this. Never, ever lose that flair.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
If anything, I'm glad he's not coming back. As much as I do enjoy Bella in this fanfic, baby's a hot mess. That was amazing, though. I'm so very much in love.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Angst angst angst. Loved it, but AAH. This story is so creative and so amazing. I'm in love.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Oh my god. I'm tearing up from the middle of my chest. Oh my GOD.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
That was really funny, tbh. And in the best way. Very Jake and Bells... just vampy. Haha loved it.
But ugh, Renesmee, stop bringing attention to yourself.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Bella and Alice screaming at each other just warms my soul. And I loved Jake and his pals. Adored it, really. I was HOWLING (haha wolf pun) at "No, but I kiss your mama's, and she seems to like it." tho. Loooool.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Crap, why do I feel like Renesmonster is gonna find out really, really soon.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Aaaaah I just need to see Edward's reaction lol.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 4 . 10/19/2012