Reviews for How Quickly is Forever
HalcyonSeasons chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I LOVE Renesmee in post-BD fanfics because she's so annoying, lol. Love this. Had motion, had vibe. Fabulous.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is brilliant. I think I'm going to spend all night on this.

(Btw, I literally cried at the "honey"-"angel" comparison. Well done.)
ninny 1 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
too sad for all of them
Badesandalen chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
I love it. Not all endings should be happy, and a wicked dark twist is sooo delicious... Well done.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Wow, great story. A very original idea, really interesting.
tdlJeanne chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
I have just spent the past couple of days reading thru all your stories. You are a very imaginative writer. Once I started a story, I could not quit reading it. The only one I could not re-read was "As You Wish." That story tore me up the first time I read it an I could not do it again. Anyhow, thanks for the entertainment. Sure hope you will keep it up.

BTW.. In your Lana stories, WHAT IF Bella refused to give up Jake to the imprint? What if they decided to become a threesome, since Jake loved them both? J
MelkiSihou chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Wow... I don't know what else to say... I mean... Great writing and you had me rivated from the begining. I though you were leading us to Jacob imprinting on Bella vampire self... I can make connections where they don't exist, I suppose. It was very dark, but it was good. Good work!
MelkiSihou chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
So sad all the way around.
MelkiSihou chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Wow... that is dark and soo sad. Suicide is never the answer. It solves nothing.
MelkiSihou chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Oh no...
MelkiSihou chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
bum bum bum... what will happen next!
MelkiSihou chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Poor Renesmee
MelkiSihou chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
WOW! That was hot when Jacob just grabbed her and kiss her. My jakey!
Nia chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Please update. And can you also include edwards point of veiw for some chapters. It will be interesting to follow him along his uncaring path.
guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
story is no good.. you killed nessie? seriously?
better you would have killed yourself
BITTTTCHHHHHH!