Reviews for The First Steps
kandita chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Please do update again...I must commented Hinata again...she did good in defending her man...but are they still going through with the plan?
Toolazytologin chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
That's SO SWEET! It's well written, by the way, and I love it! Sorry for the bad english u.u
Buttercupx102 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
GAAHINA forever! and poor TenTen Neji your a jackass! (well right now at least, he has horrible mood swings in my opinion. LOL) Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next!
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I would like to make a few suggestions.

Describe; "What did his jacket smell like?" A musky scent of the desert? Cupcakes?

Gaara is a bit too OOC, just a tad, as well as Hinata, but like I've said before, the concept is a fine one.
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really like the concept of this story, but I think if this really happened...Hinata would be dead 0.o.0 But if Gaara were never OOC in fanfiction it would be about as interesting as watching paint dry! He displays emotions for Hinata a bit fast, like the end thought he had, but I really do like this story. If I say "really" anymore I am going to be demoted to 6th grade...Haha, off to review more chapters!
kandita chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I like this she defended her boyfriend. And, now they all wanted to be his friend...but the plan is just wow! I am at the edge of my seat now for more:)...I was quiet surprise nobody attack Neji at the training ground...and Gaara apologize(that was totally unexpected but also very nice of him)...,..nice work(just minor spell check) as always good job:)!
I'm looking forward to more update:)!
UltimateNinja555 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
That poem was the sweetest thing ever!3 I can't wait for the date and what Neji will do next. I love Neji even though he can be a jerk
Hyuga09 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
oooo hinata getting that rose from Gaara is kind of wont wilt as long as he's alive...that's kind of a really dark foreshadowing of the future. I loved this chapter too!
Hikari To Seimei chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
PeopleCallMeLovey chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Niceee write more
AkatsukixFangirl chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
This story never fails to impress me good work
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
KAWAII! Gaara gave her a sand rose! So awesome! & the little poem was good to! My compliments to xfeetontheground! :D ... LMAO! Hinata did something daaring which made Gaara stutter! LOL! & poor tenten... Neji is blind! lol Good Chapter! LOVED IT!
DumDumPops565 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Neji stop being such an ass! I wonder how the date's gonna go. Please updateo
Jeabird chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Please update I love your story so far. It's keeping me wanting more every time I read it.
Hikari To Seimei chapter 4 . 7/6/2012