Reviews for Sins of the Father
i realy like the way she pushes the boudries with him
Belle97 chapter 5 . 1/19
I'm glad they're safe! I hope he can keep his promise :)
Belle97 chapter 4 . 1/19
This story is amazing!
Belle97 chapter 3 . 1/19
:0 she's not so paranoid now huh Tony?
I hope they're ok!
Belle97 chapter 2 . 1/19
Go April :p
Belle97 chapter 1 . 1/19
I feel bad for April, but I do understand Tony
Love this :)
LauraWinter chapter 32 . 9/13/2013
YAAAAAYYYYY! That was spectacular! Congrats!
I laughed out loud a couple times. The bedpan, the "It was the eye-patch, damn it!"
Hahaha...I can just hear her saying that.
Anyway...congrats once again, thank you for this lovely story, and...I most definitely look forward to more! I also think it would be fun to maaaaaybe right a few of those oneshots together. I will leave The Avengers to you obviously...but I think you and I could totally rock some cute/funny one shots!
LauraWinter chapter 31 . 9/13/2013
Okay, I gave in and started crying. Tell me you aren't surprised. Wow...I mean...I know you know what's going through my head, because you always do. But wow. I love it so much. It makes me crazy though. I need her to be awake and talking so I know it's okay. Also...have I ever told you how much I respect your mature knowledge of people that other young people just don't have? You write Tony...and other charries I know and love...as if you were actually them. You understand them on a base level that most people just...can't. That is really cool, and really rare. I love you for it.
LauraWinter chapter 30 . 9/13/2013
Oh my goodness...oh my goodness...let me just say how beautiful your writing was in this chapter. Especially that last paragraph. I know you know me, so this will not surprise you...but I am so close to tears right now. It hurts me to read this and my parental instinct toward April has just kicked into overdrive. I feel Tony right now. and the way you described her pain was just...so amazing. I'm so proud of you and this story! Love love love.
LauraWinter chapter 29 . 9/13/2013
Yaaaay! So exciting!
SlytherinGurrl chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
I loved the story! Awesome job! Keep writing stories, and good luck!
A Light in the Night chapter 32 . 9/11/2013
Aww, so cute!
Micheal the Archangel chapter 32 . 9/11/2013
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE RIDE THIS HAS BEEN! I so enjoyed myself and cannot wait to see what else you have planned off us in the coming future.

Question: what would April's superhero name be? Would she be a iron woman? Or would she be the Rescue of this universe?

And now that this is taken care of...PLEASE SAY YOU ARE GONNA GET BACK TO WORK ON NKTHING IS TRUE!?

Anyways great job ms rose, and I am looking forward to what comes next.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
YOU UPDATED! YAHHHH! Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next!
twilightwoods27 chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
Yea! Tony will live...update?